1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Innes SR610AM: "ClutchFans hate me!"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dram1, Dec 21, 2011.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

So basically KBME sucks. Their 4 shows are at the bottom 4. of that list.

great job Bryan Ericksson and Chris "worst radio voice" Gordy

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Why bother listening to these idiots? They never have anything of value to say. I get better info from Clutchfans.

Pen15clubber and LAM like this.
  3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

LOL, so Josh is getting killed by a bunch of guys I've literally never heard of. Seriously, who is Fred Faour? Cody Stoots? A.J. Hoffman used to pitch for the Padres, right? What is KFNC? Is that the FM station or a chicken restaurant?

But yeah, I agree with everyone else here. Let's make a pact to not bump this thread until Josh Ennis is inevitably fired. Who's with me? Let's go! AAAAAAHHHHHH......

[​IMG]

4. Sledge187

Sledge187 Member

How is Lance Zierlein so low in the ratings? That guy is like the most popular host in the city. Seems like everyone listens to him. I so miss him and John. That was the good ole' days.

5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I'm surprised that many shows on 1560 are so high up. I never turn that channel on. Doesn't come in very well in Montgomery County.

BigMaloe likes this.
  6. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

In the Trenches is pretty terrible and don't think I've made it through an entire segment of Innes. Probably listen to The Proper Gentlemen and Bottom Line the most though.

7. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

The all football all the time probably doesn't help. 610 already has the demo covered.

8. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

really??

9. conquistador#11

I thought they were going to do their annual draft show on 790. I like Jayson Braddock, tuned in, so Innes has his gf working with him on his show and the producer that quit sr610 to join him? 790 rolled the red carpet for this dufus. meanwhile, charlie p is trying to hustle on the streets like an up and comer in 'the wire'. That ain't right. I miss baseball talk. I miss charlie.

10. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

they are doing a draft show. since astros are playing, first half will be on facebook live and 2nd half on 790. braddock was on with adam clanton and then the first part of josh innes show. dude has been on that channel all day lol

11. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Josh innes is down right terrible. I completely stopped once Charlie got canned. Stupid move from the radio station

12. Caddman

Caddman Contributing Member

So... 790 is trying to start professional wrestling style feuds between their on air personalities?

13. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

We don't know, and we don't care, but probably.

Caddman likes this.
  14. conquistador#11

I wrote in an astros thread that I thought there was going to be a post game show after the twins massacre so I kept it on 790 only to hear Josh whom I've been wanting to leave my city for a while. Something happened, he was talking Astros. So I kept it on even though I felt like I needed a shower afterwards.

10 games later I've been tuning in to his show because he is still talking astros. The morning guys would do so for a segment then derail themselves to what is considered the best bbq or shaq's toe for the rest of the time. Maybe he's changing into a more tolerable douche? He even had Altuve on.

15. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Well, I know for a fact that Jim is a huge baseball fan and pretty knowledgeable even if the cardinals are his favorite team (he was born in SL).

Anyhoo, I saw this thread bumped and thought for a minute Ennis got fired. Too bad.

16. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

17. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Pancakes dry-snitching.

Pen15clubber, BigMaloe and justtxyank like this.
  18. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Really.

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Hmm. Not sure how I feel about this. Don't know what he said specifically to make this happen, but the Texans deserve whatever crap gets thrown on them after last Sunday.

Also, **** Josh Innes. Looking forward to him getting fired.

Fulgore, BigMaloe and mikol13 like this.
  20. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/...entials-for-KBME-host-Josh-Innes-12195003.php

The Texans have revoked media credentials for KBME (790 AM) talk show host Josh Innes and his producer, Jim Mudd, for "repeated violations of our media policies," a spokesperson for the team said this week.

Team officials would not elaborate, but a podcast of Innes' Aug. 22 broadcast reflects that Mudd broadcast live reports from a practice that was open to the public, using his cellular phone to speak with Innes on the air while describing plays and formations, and reported live on which players were and were not participating in drills.

After being informed by a team media representative that he could not talk on the phone while on the sidelines, Mudd continued talking live with Innes on the air outside the gate to the practice field and later from the spectator section.

The Texans' media policy, a copy of which is posted on the team's website and which is referenced on credentials, prohibits live broadcasts from practice, including the use of social media, and the broadcast of live interviews on social media.

Telephone calls are allowed from the sideline only after practice has concluded, and the team also limits topics that can be reported from practice, prohibiting reports on game strategy, personnel lineups and conversations on the field involving players and/or coaches.

TheFreak and BigMaloe like this.