1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beating Golden State

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Apr 20, 2017.

1. HTM

HTM Member

stfu already

Pen15clubber and Lawlruschang like this.
  2. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

LOLOLOL failed to respond again so resorted to ad homs. L

don't forget the warriors lost barnes, bogut, and speights. also that what durant provides is partially redundant to what their players already do. do u really understand basketball? i think not!

3. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

I told y'all the tide would turn once the refs stop ROOKING the Grizzlies. We will sweep the Thunder giving us some nice rest before we dispose of the Spurs. How many games will it take for us to take out Golden State?

4. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

You are talking to yourself there

Tha_Dude likes this.
  5. Jontro

Jontro Member

we must plan now for our inevitable battle against the bucks in the finals

Os Trigonum likes this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

There was nothing to respond to, you couldn't even counter any of my original points with anything of substance. Dumb sh*t like "if they won 3 in a row it could've happened in the beginning or the middle" isn't saying anything. Come with some substance and not corny sh*t like "LOL hold this L lolol" next time or keep it moving.

7. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

Buddy, use your brain to investigate your own arguments. Do I really need to hold your hand and do it for you?

Your statement that the cavs "don't care" about the regular season simply doesn't make sense. They don't care zero, and they probably don't care 100% either. There's a spectrum, and they are far enough along that spectrum to have gotten the 1st seed for the past 2 seasons, and 1 game away this season because of REST for lebron. Their defense has also been far worse, which is a much better explanation than to say they don't care.

I properly responded to your #2. Lebron's contributions are accounted for in their point differential.

Copy pasting answer to your #3 from above: don't forget the warriors lost barnes, bogut, and speights. also that what durant provides is partially redundant to what their players already do. do u really understand basketball? i think not!

I did make arguments, you just ignored them lmao.

Saying that they won 3 in a row at the end is not a dumb argument. Or are you going to delve further into your swamp of stupidity? They proved that they could win 3 in a row against the warriors. The fact that they were down 3-1, like much of anything else in basketball, happened in large part due to variance. I do not agree that 3-1 was a necessary outcome or that it is a 80%+ certainty in a given warriors-cavs series. Cavs could've been up 3-1, or tied 2-2, or down 4-0. The fact that they happened to be down 3-1 doesn't prove ****.

8. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

@malakas

9. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

real talk. just putting this out there. the swyguy ftw interactions are one of the best parts of being a clutchfan. **** is hilarious lmao

10. MystikArkitect

No Dirk actually deserved it.

11. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

i agree. we haven't even gotten out of the 1st round yet...

cool pic by the way lol

zeeshan2 likes this.
  12. goldoil

goldoil Member

Exactly.

13. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Like I said, Nene will own the Warriors. Who can stop him?

14. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Golden State ain't ready.

15. Le$$

Le$$ Member

You cant have your cake and have championship.. it depends how bad houston wants. if they are hungry gsw has this, they dont lets see... 4 qts...

16. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Not even a little?

swyyyguy likes this.
  17. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I knew a thread like this was imminent. At least it's not a new one.

Is there a part of the brain that controls how much you overvalue recent events and ignore pesky things like context? If so, can some people be missing that part?

18. OTMax

OTMax Member

Warriors is another cookie, they are a level too high if we make it..

19. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Don't mind the thread it's just swyguy aka Bruce Bowen aka Bruce Jenner trying to jinx us

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  20. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

during the memphis series no... you do realize this was in response to that..right? mangina?