1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 4/19/2017 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 17, 2017.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hahaha on the hibernation thing. Great way to put it.

Tfor3 likes this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

That's an excuse. He was 3 for his last 17. He isn't a very good or efficient shooter or scorer. He is a volume scorer. He started out hot and finished cold.... but at the end of the day his true shooting % is going to be 42-44%....

I am not trying to single you out; but the amount of Westbrook dick riders is amazing.

Reading this BBS some of the posters would have you believe that Westbrook was Michael Jordan and James Harden was Craig Ehlo.

Getting 50 points on 45 shots doesn't mean a whole lot. You shoot enough and you will put up big scoring.

Know what is impressive? 35 points on 20 something shots. A true shooting percentage above league average. A player that makes the players around him.

3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I always watch them on Root. At least that way the broadcasters are cheering for us.

4. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Rewatching from 2min mark of 3rd to end.

:D

B-Bob, SLRokJok and Tfor3 like this.
  5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

This is still the best gif of the season for the league. I literally looked through dozens of pages to find it again. LOL.

waytookrzy079 and Pen15clubber like this.
  6. Bob Barker 007

Haha, thanks. "Here's Brodie!" makes me laugh every time.

7. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Yet you did so Ill respond.. I pretty much knew he was gonna go full jack mode when that lead evaporated in the 3rd with him on the bench..

I think it drained the **** out him mentally. He was gonna go full theottle anyway to attempt to close it out if they maintained the lead. He took stupidly took it upon himself to stop the bleeding when we started raining those 3s..

He was tired.. Mentally, physically, and probably since he wears women's clothing, emotionally too...

Im not a WB dickrider, I just like his mindset and athleticism... Everything else about him is laughable when it comes to him playing PG.

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Was kinda planning it, but this post convinced me to find the time. It's one of those things where if you don't do it right away (as prep for Game 3), it loses it moment, so you have to shoehorn it into your schedule ... or stay up late, or both.

Vivi likes this.
  9. Vivi

Vivi Member

Thanks, i'm happy i kinda gave you a bit of a boost to do it, great read and looks like other guys think the same, really appreciated :)

10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

hes dunked before playing for rockets... i am sure it happened already cuople of times...just dont know which games

11. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

harden needs to learn to trust his teammates in those situations, stop taking contested 3s, drive and kick to open man, good lesson today, hope they wake up next game from the tip off