1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Masters 2017

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ABforPresident, Apr 6, 2017.

1. ABforPresident

Surprised there isn't already a thread for this...

The news about DJ sucks, Spieth with a 9 to ruin his day, and Charley Hoffman with a bananas round!

2. Bob Barker 007

Oh look, it's everyone's favorite golfer, Sergio Garcia, leading the Masters! :eek::mad:

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Been watching the Astros, went to look at leaderboard, and it appears Spieth isn't even on page one anymore. Sounds like another disaster which I love. Mental breakdown. Think I would prefer for Sergio to lose again, although at this point I am starting to feel sorry for him just a little.

4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Cut to Sergio/ cut to hot wife/ cut to Sergio/ cut to hot wife...

5. Newlin

Newlin Member

That wasn't his wife. It was his fiancée. She is also the daughter of UT football great Marty Akins.

6. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well it wasn't a disaster nor a mental breakdown...he just didn't win. Plus it's not like he was really in contention. Still, he didn't play great and still managed to tie for 11th place. Dude is incredible despite your obvious dislike.

Glad Sergio got his win. I thought rose had the final round because he has played Augusta so great recently. I didn't think the nerves would get to him but the slight gap he left open Sergio captalized.