1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Max Kellerman

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Nice Rollin, Jul 9, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Buck Turgidson

I thought he was a really good boxing commentator back in the day. You couldn't pay me to watch anyone talk to SAS for an hour.

2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

This douche needs to be permanently replaced by Will Cain.

3. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Hes used to be good but now he sold out to the ESPN hot take always disagree just to argue crap.

I doubt he actually believes most of the crap he says he just takes whatever side they tell him to.

4. King1

King1 Contributing Member

They ruined him the same as they did Michael Smith. Both used to be really good

5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Get this liberal jackass off my tv

6. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Get off your knees....and stop servicing Drumpf.

ubigred, REEKO_HTOWN and el gnomo like this.
  7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

What was he saying? Gay people should be able to get married, or that scientists are right about people impacting the environment?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

el gnomo likes this.
  8. Mr. Motiejunas

Kellerman has herpes.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

All of ESPN's talk programs are the same. Hosts take different sides. Sports Nation isn't bad. ATH was ahead of its time back in the day

10. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

PTI and ATH were really great. still are. its the closest thing to the old SC days. 30 min shows...quick and concise rundown of top stories. perfect.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  11. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Highly Questionable has been the most watchable these days. At least Papi says enough funny **** to make it entertaining.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

They always have really good interviews too.

buffalobills!!! and el gnomo like this.
  13. Newlin

Newlin Member

Kellerman is horrible. For some reason I can tolerate SAS, but Kellerman makes me change the channel. Why is a sports network talking politics?

I've be tuning out ESPN and tuning in the NFL, NBA, MLB networks.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Can't stand the guy

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  15. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Under cover Cowgirls fan right here. ^^^

16. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Haha HQ is definitely still funny, and the interviews are pretty good. That Mutombo one had some good parts, they ask a lot more entertaining questions.

17. PhiSlammaJamma

I would agree that highly questionable/Lebotard show will walk the edge on their interviews and you never quite know what's going to come out. It's generally more interesting for that reason and they are gaining ground.

Think First Take is tanking badly. Kellerman is smarter than I thought, however, think he's not coming down to the level of the audience and that's killing the show. He's needs to dial it down. I have no reason to tune in to his take or see him debate. Will Cain is better at it. At least with SAS I feel he'll hit some grains of truth and I at least want to know what he's thinking.

The group think on first nation has brought it way down recently. They seem to steal their opinions from the talk shows earlier in the day and they get lazy when they just agree. Videos can be entertaining. Host is too dominant for her own good. The guy with dreads is helping the show.

Still like Dan Patrick Show although they don't always go deep enough into a story. Think Dan keeps in relatively real and his opinions seem to be his own.

The Herd is good, but so one sided you feel a little icky.

Mike & Mike is generally interesting and they are usually the first take of the day. So more pressure. Like Golic as he's generally honest and higher IQ than he would appear. Sometimes think Greenberg doesn't quite get it like with MVP, but he's generally thoughtful. And they need to dial down the entertainment bets a bit.

Paul Feinbaum is SEC annoying, but I do think he's throwing out truth so he's worth tuning into.

SC6 has original takes for the most part, but never get to watch it anymore. They too need to figure out what the fine line is between too much fun and too little sport.

18. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

19. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

What if you were paid to watch the majestic Molly Qerim talk to SAS for an hour?

20. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

THIS!

I still watch PTI(technically I just listen to the podcast because it's not that important to watch since they don't actually show anything worth seeing but rather the discourse is pretty good) and HQ because they have the sports takes, the great interviews AND the weird and funny videos from around the world or just whatever weird/funny video is in the news that I might normally miss. I rarely bother with ATH because PTI and HQ provide everything needed. I do like Reali always but for the most part I cant stand most of the newer journo's/tv personalities on ATH- Sarah Spain, Kate Fagan(been on for a while I know) Mina Kimes(I think I saw her on), Ramona. Yeah I know that sounds bad that the only people I listed were ladies so I guess I'll throw in a Frank Isola because he is annoying AF.

Anyway PTI and HQ are the only shows worth watching/listening to. Sometimes SC6 as well.

el gnomo likes this.