1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC The Walking Dead] Season 7

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CallMeTheDream, Jul 24, 2016.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The great Merryl Dixon. So overrated.

2. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Even though they set up Rosita and Sasha as collateral damage for the upcoming fight, I'll still be annoyed if Rosita gets killed off (purely for eye candy), Sasha....eh not so much.....

[​IMG]

3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

High Five

CCity Zero and dharocks like this.
  4. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Thanks for the heads up, I'll watch it later today!

heypartner likes this.
  5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Great point. I think Negan is corny, yet interesting. Maybe not the best impression for a strongman tyrant role though.

Remember when Coral got shot in the stomach with a high caliber rifle? Dat same Doe.

I wish there's some hidden symbolism there but it's the writers lobotomizing the characters into doing stupid ish.

6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Im sorry Rick but Michonee is ugly. Should've went with Rosita or the younger sista. These episodes are so slow that I jumped back to Z-nation season 2 just for the action.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Thought you would say that.

Also thought it was a decent episode this time.

8. GRENDEL

Thought so as well, just wish they wouldn't telegraph deaths in such an obvious manner. There wasn't much mystery about what was going to happen to certain people.....

kaleidosky likes this.
  9. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Yeah when they open up a minor character like that it pretty much spells doom for them...

GRENDEL likes this.
  10. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

I feel the same way, but I wonder if it's one of those things where you remember when your obvious prediction happened because it was so obvious, but forget when they actually surprised you and did something different. (People don't like to be wrong...i.e. gamblers who remember their wins but forget all the times they were wrong/lost.)

11. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Yea...I started off thinking that young guy was toast because of the Carol conversation where she didn't want him along (Carol can pout about it later...shut up, Carol!) and then King Zeke said something to him when they were about to leave for the offering about "be right back" or something. Yea he won't. The actual first hunch was when they showed him spying on Morgan teaching the "s(ch)tick" to the young one. The camera was just following him around too much...which was a dead giveaway. He might as well have been walking around with an "I'm about to die!" t-shirt.

kaleidosky likes this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

In the middle I really thought the shot was not lethal but it got confirmed later.

13. CallMeTheDream

Has really started to pick up the past few episodes. Morgan went savage mode on Gregory, never saw it coming. Sasha is probably dead or being held captive...most likely dead. I just rewatched the scene of the figure staring at Rosita and it has to be Daryl, I saw a crossbow on his back and he'd just asked Jesus where she and Sasha went.

14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Pretty sure it was that dude with Daryl's crossbow, not Daryl. The long-haired iron to the face skinny SEC/meth jabroni we don't care about.

15. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Could be face melt guy. Anyone notice Jesus' bombshell? Keeping it true to the comic...

16. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

What was his bombshell? Spoiler if necessary..

17. GRENDEL

When he's talking to Maggie, he mentions he's gay.....

18. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

Of course it would be anticlimactic to kill Negan from sniper fire but the scenario is silly. They found a spot with a great line of sight into their compound but give up on the idea because their 1st opportunity didn't provide a clean shot.

R0ckets03 and CallMeTheDream like this.
  19. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Over the walkie talkie Mr. Mullet went on to say something about extending the range of the defensive parameter and to check all surrounding buildings so I think they bailed bc of that...

kaleidosky and marks0223 like this.
  20. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I cant believe Eugene turned to the enemy so fast....could that be a ploy and he will actually do something to get back at Negan for killing Abraham?