1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 3/18/2017

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Mar 18, 2017.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

JVG saying Harden and Westbrook play every night.

RocketWalta and Pen15clubber like this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

I'm just here for the JVG commentary.

(Players) They love to workout. I'm not so sure they love to compete, go after each other.

We can play once a month & guys would be taking a day off. Salaries are high because it is a hard job. It is tenuous & taxing & that's why you make big money.

Pen15clubber and BigShasta like this.
  3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

JVG: This game stinks

I don't blame him. They are not talking about the game. They spent the first 20 minutes talking about the big 3 resting and now are talking about the hack. What a game for them.

Pen15clubber and BigShasta like this.
  4. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

i can't remember if i said this same thing last week but i was definitely thinking it this week and now i'm glad someone else said it. i used the word brazen last week, but after last week no team would rest all 3 again with all the flak the nba got...unless they had an ax to grind with abc. this is twice lebron sat and added to curry sitting, that's 3 primetime games essentially ruined, presumably on something that should be a priority for the nba given that they just rolled out saturday night games last season. the fact that adam silver seems to be making it a priority to screw over abc would make me mad if i were abc. there has to be something in these contracts about trying to act in good faith, on both sides, since they are presumably partners. adam silver is clearly trying to stick it to abc, which is weird given how long their relationship has been. i would certainly ask for some money back or expect a really good explanation about how they're not going to allow this to happen.

5. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

The Bulls are doing the Rockets a huge favor tonight. The magic number for the 3rd seed is about to go down to 9.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  6. Vivi

Vivi Member

I thought the Jazz were going to win in Chicago (even without Hood and Favors) but welp...good for us.

Memphis also won against the Spurs.

Hawks without Millsap lost badly at home against Portland, solid game by Nurkic against Dwight.

Oh yeah, the Clippers finally won a game lol

DreamShook likes this.
  7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Wow just looked at the box scores.. Wasn't even paying attention. Nice night for the Rockets.

Maybe the Rockets can catch the Spurs!!!! just kidding.. OR AM I!? Naw, I'm just kidding.

Vivi likes this.
  8. Vivi

Vivi Member

Maybe it's just a coincidence but seems like the Grizzlies are starting to play better now that Portions is out lol

9. BackdoorHarden

JVG = JaVale McGee?

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

sacrilegious. take it back..

unlike.

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

Just going by box scores, seems like they do a great job filling in for his ass, especially old man Vince.

12. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yep, Parsons was just a dead weight really, in those games against us he was like a 40 year old dude roaming around the floor...it's like they were playing 4 on 5 in those minutes with him on the floor.

13. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Addition by subtraction for Grizzlies with Parsons out. They had to play him to justify his contract but he was a negative for them.