1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC The Walking Dead] Season 7

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CallMeTheDream, Jul 24, 2016.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Those people may be weird. Trying to suggest how people would react if the world were turned upside down and people participated and witnessed constant violence. Let's just say things would almost have to get weird.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

3. conquistador#11

It seems rick's mastermind strategies are becoming a running gag, like inspector gadget or the inhabitants of gilligan's island or Texans Offensive coordinators.

4. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Previous episode...

"Hey...we need guns!"

Next episode...

"Hey...we found 60+ guns and tons of food."

Unlikely

5. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I don't know why I am still watching this show. I seriously wanted to fast forward through the whole thing after the first 10 minutes. As if anyone really thought Rick got eaten by a bunch of Walkers :rolleyes:

I think the writers saw Zombieland right before writing this episode and just decided to take the day off.

6. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

slow as molasses. wish the writers would just hurry up and end the series already, completely killing the show

7. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

This show is torture. I don't know why I keep coming back for the punishment.

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I'm done. As soon as Rick got killed, I threw my remote at the TV, and stopped watching. Screw this. What's the point of watching if Rick's dead now.

kaleidosky likes this.
  9. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Zombie Rick unites the Walkers and the White Walkers in a battle against the Negan/Lannister alliance.

Is it me or Negan not scary at all? Maybe the actor does a horrible job playing him.

10. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

because we have gone too far...at this point might as well see it through.

11. heypartner

Daryl's brother Yondu was scarier. Both Daryl and Star-Lord thought so. But, maybe too scary for Negan's harem.

12. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Really don't think it JDM fault, I just think it's garbage material......

This last episode, uh.....wife keeps hoping the show just ends......I'm right there with her but we are just too far into the series to drop....

13. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

I'm actively cheering for the zombies every single episode.

I would have stopped watching this series a long, long time ago if my SO and circle of friends weren't hopelessly glued to it.

As for JDM, he's a great actor, but I still don't think he's a great fit for the character.

Negan is a meat-headed man-child. JDM plays him like a charming sociopath (at best).

I always felt that 90s era Patrick Warburton would have been perfect for Negan.

[​IMG]

GRENDEL likes this.
  14. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

After the tactics this show has pulled to think someone is dead using cheap camera tricks, I was super pissed last night watching it. Who seriously thinks Rick got eaten by a bunch of walkers? Then throwing the sword to Michonne right after; what if it flipped in the air? This show is way too slow, but I am too invested to turn back now. Rosita is almost as suicidal as Andrea was.

#494 zeeshan2, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  15. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Thank you guys for the continued updates on this soap opera, no seriously thank you!! Hahah, still haven't fast forwarded the dvr'd episodes for the 2nd half but it sounds like they might not even be worth that..

I feel like with the updates here I still get the dissatisfaction with being tied to this train wreck but not the waste of time :) once the posts are positive I'll watch it. :)

16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

That wasn't meant to trick the audience, it was meant to show where Michonne's head is at right now. Either way though, it was still boring AF.

GRENDEL likes this.
  17. heypartner

I thought the Eugene episode was great. They salvaged the character (who really had no role for awhile), and in a fun way...truly Eugene.

18. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Which one was it? I'll definitely have to check it out

19. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I'm still just trying to digest what Rick was doing. He had about six to eight walkers or so he needed to finish taking care of. But, he sees the deer and just decides he's going to go after the meat while seemingly ignoring the rest of the walkers...because I guess he thought the deer was going to run off again. But, why would he set himself up in that scenario by ignoring the rest of the walkers? He definitely wasn't hungry because they found all that food. Sure, nothing like fresh meat but seems he could have just finished the walkers and shot the deer. The deer was kind of trapped anyway. It was done to create a silly story line and no one even fell for it. Was that in the comic?

red likes this.
  20. heypartner

ep11

CCity Zero likes this.