1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Feds conduct sweeps

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by edwardc, Feb 10, 2017.

?

Do you think it right for this to happen now

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    64.3%
  1. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I don't care. You are a worthless person. You only spout your **** online. Go call some people spics in person.

RedRedemption likes this.
  2. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I guess it's okay to say spic here?

I think it's... inconsistent or maybe the word is confusing. Look at it from the perspective of a spic, I mean, Mexican, they know they're not permitted to emigrate to the US, but they'll do it anyway because they know that they can make a life here, the spics, I mean, Mexicans know that even though they're breaking the law by simple being here they can still start a family here, they know that they can do literally anything a regular citizen does without ever having to admit to being an American or pay American taxes, they can vote multiple times and don't even have to learn English to do it, they can just come over here whenever they feel like it to lower wages and disgustingly raise the melanin levels of pale America, and all they have to suffer through is an occasional ICE raid and the internet rants of hate-filled, intellectually lazy, boring honkeys, I mean, whites flexing cyber muscles on Twitter or on basketball forum. So maybe it's not "cruel," but it's umm... dishonest, I don't know, and stupid of a country to ignore it's own immigration laws until politically beneficial to enforce them while concurrently having a de-facto open labor market since the beginning of its inception and then expect the immigrants who once here are presented with federal, state, and, most importantly, corporate backed and unrequested concessions to consider themselves guilty of any crime and for other people with the energy and ability to think to accept them as criminals and not scapegoats for breaking nonsense immigration laws.

3. Dei

Dei Member

I do but they don't get mad about it. But maybe I am forgetting my place; I forget the people here are PC as hell.

#83 Dei, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  4. Nook

Nook Member

Not really, high concentration of people living in small and segregated areas... much like the Jewish ghettos of West Europe 80 years ago.

5. Dei

Dei Member

Fortunately, the opinions of illegal migrants on a host country's laws and policies are irrelevant. Hurrah!

6. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Yep. And if they have criminal records, power to enforcement. But expending resources to deport people who are here illegally seems like somewhat
    This is not even a matter of racism- it's such an ignorant statement that you can't even get to the racist part. One of the stupidest things you'll ever read on ClutchFans. Congrats.

JayGoogle likes this.
  7. Dei

Dei Member

Your opinion is perfectly fine. It wasn't meant to be an exact statement but I have confidence my opinions are closer to reality. I think it was more realistic to see America as a sinking ship than that it was doing great. I support Trump.

#87 Dei, Feb 13, 2017
  8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Not only is it possibly one of the dumbest things said here, it comes from a 'scientist' at that.

Nah, it's not an 'opinion'. You are just flat out wrong. Melanin has no correlation to how good or bad a person is. That's as much of a fact as 1+1=2 or the Earth revolving around the Sun.

9. Dei

Dei Member

I said that as a loose observation, not a rule, and with a bit of exaggeration.

That said, your statement is actually, not true. Considering society is aware of race and that racial identity exists and is a massive influence to a person's character, it certainly does. Again, not that it's impossible for black people to be good people and vice versa. But to say one's identity is absolutely independent of one's skin color is wrong.

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

LMFAO.

You really are a Neo-Nazi piece of human trash.

11. JumpMan

Unfortunately, you're still allowed to post your boring, uncritical drivel, but your exposure is important so I'll respond to say that their opinions definitely matter since they do have rights on the account of them being people and that the opinions of the American citizens that recognize the international situation that attracts and traps them here and judge them as pawns in a game they can't control do matter as well.

12. Dei

Dei Member

Actually, they don't have the same rights because they're not citizens. They should have known that their stay in the country was tolerated and not officially recognized to the same degree as those who migrated legally. Mexicans do not have the high ground to tell how Americans should run their own country. Not to imply they did not contribute to society but they were compensated for that - America owes them squat. If you ask for food and the only thing I offer is food that fell off my plate and onto the floor, you say "Thank you, sir."

#92 Dei, Feb 13, 2017
  13. JumpMan

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Mexicans aren't telling Americans how to run their country, they're taking advantage of how it is effectively run, they're taking those table scraps and making enchiladas, families, voter blocks, barrios, businesses, crimes, too, have to expect a number of decadent individuals from a such a large group of desperate people, they're getting in where they fit in.

14. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Thanks Clutch and Admin. staff for finally handling this situation. I know it's easy to shout "racist!", but in Dei's case I think it was pretty obvious. FWIW he's the only person I've ever reported on here.

15. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Dei has been banned!

Finally!

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

And of all the people who get accused of being racist, I think in his case it was very likely true. It's usually nonsense when people accuse others of being a white supremacist or neo-Nazi.....but yeah it seemed like he had some deep seeded issues that are not okay.

17. Exiled

Exiled Member

Hmm.. this's sounds exactly like what's Hillary would had said .
    Personally ,I wanted him to become freind with RocketLegend, and meet him in person, but now it's ruined

18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

No, it is not. I have Dei on ignore, but was so intrigued as to why several members were so pissed off at him that I looked at that post. It's outrageous.

I reported Dei, and in my humble opinion, anyone who saw that post should report it. Unlike some subtle racists here, Dei is openly racist and uses racist language. It is my understanding that using that language is unacceptable in the BBS, regardless of the forum, and should be punished severely.

Just saw that the situation was resolved. The system works!

#98 Deckard, Feb 13, 2017
    RedRedemption likes this.
  19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh WOW, I said this having not even read the comment that got him banned......yeah, it's VERY safe to say that those who accuse him of racism are right.

AroundTheWorld and RedRedemption like this.
  20. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Hmmm. What did he say that deserved being banned that isn't what a sizable portion of the electorate actually believes? Was it primarily the use of the racial slur that did him in?