1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Philly fans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Jan 27, 2017.

?

Watching with a rival fan

1. Fun

28 vote(s)
    73.7%
  2. Not fun

10 vote(s)
    26.3%
  1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's just weird when a coworker transforms into a crazed and angry fan just because you are savoring your team's success at their expense

2. alethios

alethios Member

Fun is cheering for the Rockets in a sports bar full of Laker fans, when Yao and Shaq were matched up for the 1st time.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  3. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

it's because you did the harden stir and that must've rubbed him the wrong way. For some reason a lot of people hate James Harden for no reason, I always ask them what is it they dislike about him and they either say they don't know why they dislike him or it's because he flops. it's like they just try to find any reason to dislike them to be honest

4. HTM

HTM Member

swyygyyy posts on here all the time, does that count?

D-rock likes this.
  5. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

76ers fans are the best. #RaiseTheCat

[​IMG]

6. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I feel like Tinman is just an annoying person to be around; honestly

7. tinman

Supporting Member

I feel you might be a Lin Only Fan

8. tinman

Supporting Member

He's talking trash about the Rockets while his team has sucked donkey balls for years. I didn't curse or say any insults. I just Harden stirred.

9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

If I'm watching a game with a rival fan, they have to be respectful of the game and its history first and foremost because I will be talking about every great player that ever played for their franchise. Second, I better know them so well that neither of us takes things personally. Coworkers will never apply because coworkers are situational friends in 95/100 cases. I'd rather just talk trash the next day with coworkers unless they're Celtics fans. We've got no history of success against them when it mattered. Finals, 22 game winning streak end. That's it. They win. Bird was awesome. Respek.

Houstunna and tinman like this.
  10. ballhandling

ballhandling Member

As one of the few rockets fans in Taiwan, I felt that I was against the world when Lin played for the rockets.

11. RocketsFan0

RocketsFan0 Member

My old college housemate used to hate lebron. Called him a coward for joining the heat and wouldn't acknowledge how lebron singlehandedly almost beat the warriors in playoffs. Kept ranting about how lebron was a pu$$y and he's never gonna be as good as Kobe.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

Irrational hatred of an all time great.
    Harden is having an unbelievable season.

As a rockets fan it's my right to do the harden stir when he goes off for 50 points

13. JamalP.

JamalP. Member

The past 10 years I been watching games with Mavs fans and hated it. Most of these guys are cry babies and irrational thinkers

14. Buck Turgidson

This. What some people call being "passionate" others would rightly call being "terrible people". Boston fan is a relatively close 2nd.

15. rockets13champs

Those type of fans are good. It makes it rowdy and loud. Thats what environment athletes like to play in. And people like to see on TV. It makes for a more entertaining game

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Houston has more business and laid-back fans. I don't want to see people fighting in the arena like Philadelphia or Oakland.

#36 tinman, Jan 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  17. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

You gotta Dunk that ****, bro.
    [​IMG]