1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Russians have compromising Trump sex tape and financial info

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Jan 10, 2017.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I'm not sure that's why she lost though, I think if she campaigned harder in some states she really still would have lost. I think there is a real frustration of every day Americans and I'm not sure she was the one that could have delivered a sincere message to them. Well, I should say she lost because of many reasons, surely she should have campaigned harder and not taken things for granted.

I think she lost with her VP pick. It was the most boring and expected pick ever. Should have been someone more progressive IMO.

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Top 10 list why if Buzzfeed goes the way of Gawker we all win!!!

3. Dei

Dei Member

To be actually accurate, you said "Nope. I'm against anti-huge stupid wall" which reads differently but no surprise you moved goalposts again, though.

For the sake of clarity, though, what proposals are you against? That's incredibly vague. What do you want to happen to the very many illegals already in America and the many more crossing the border? I mean, if you really aren't for foreigners displacing Americans (be they be white or black and others), you'd make that clear. There has been a demographic shift and that's a concern.

After which I clarified my statement, did I not? And after which you still brought up the issue of the wording, did you not?

That's obviously false:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...nd-financial-info.279849/page-8#post-10876374
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...nd-financial-info.279849/page-8#post-10876502

You replied to me after I called you out for not knowing anything about the background of the Ukraine war. Your reply was a stupid non-argument, then you went on a tangent with Rex Tillerson and now you're begging I drop this line of the discussion because you've run into a wall.

Well at least now you're admitting you read it off from somewhere. You didn't know what you were talking about. But anyway, company/organization, whatever. The same applies.

Btw, for the benefit of people only joining this discussion now, here's the thread he was talking about: http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...uns-presidential-election-post-brexit.275966/ I'll encourage you to read both our posts and make your minds up for yourselves.

It wasn't even. It just flew over your head.

It's more like I have issue with how the left defines racism now-a-days. It just seems very malleable to fit whatever they don't want to hear.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What?
    "No. I'm against the wall." vs "Nope. I'm anti-huge stupid wall."

Oh, yes. HUUUGE difference there. Certainly moving the goalposts!

I mean I made it pretty clear that I'm against the wall. That's not vague. I said that there hasn't been a solution and that no president has solved it. What do I want for the illegals already in America? I want them to become citizens and Americans. I'm not against 'Foreigners' displacing Americans. Many Foreigners ARE Americans and I'm not obsessed with a 'demographic' shift like you are. That's a concern...for you. For many people that we aren't obsessed with race and think of other races as different, we don't really think about it as this 'concern' or bad thing.

Yeah, as a joke. Why I kept telling you to gather your thoughts and then type them out. I understand the error you've made though, but that coupled with the later errors just added to the joke for me.

Lol, not false. You brought up the revolt. I continued to watch you stick to Russian talking points that numerous posters called you out on. I bought up the Rex Tillerson hearing so that you could understand the AMERICAN stance on it and Putin because I don't need to really make the argument. Other conservatives like Marco Rubio can make it for me and it was pretty big news today, thought you'd be paying attention to it. Hence, See Rex Tillerson's hearing...or, go back to watching RT.

Again, your stance on Ukraine is pretty unique to Trump cultists.

Yes, I admit to reading it off from somewhere as I wasn't around when it formed. You got me there. Maybe you were though? I mean I thought most people acquired knowledge about past events from reading about them...

Let me explain to you why I and some others have been calling you racist. Just 3 reasons. You think I throw the word around lightly, I don't. I've called 2 people here racists, you are one and Jcee is the other. Jcee at least proudly admitted that he was a racist.

- You've flat out stated that races have different strengths. I wonder what you think of IQ and Race...I can probably guess based on some of your comments in previous threads.

- You've made numerous comments disparaging black people and others. You seem to think the 'context' of the post shows your innocence, no one is getting the joke besides you. Any other person that makes a racist joke that falls flat usually apologizes.

"Oh dear. Black people threatening to deport themselves. It's hilarious these people actually think them leaving would be a negative for the rest. Whatever shall we do without black people patrolling inner city streets?" There is no context to this quote other than you replying to a story. How is this not racist? I've asked you sincerely explain yourself before but every time I ask you to explain what you mean you just deny to do it at all.

- You believe in white genocide, which is usually the biggest sign. Why? Simple. People that believe that think the purity of their 'race' means something. Most African-Americans are mixed, it's an incredibly high number, if anyone wanted to claim genocide by miscegenation it would be African-Americans...but it's a silly idea anyways. It presumes superiority is being diluted by lesser races.
    'But, I never said I was against mixed children' you're right, I don't think you have if that is what you're thinking. It seems to be implied but I'm not sure you've ever said you were against it. You have though (even in the post that I've quoted) seem to think that if there are less white people then that is a concern. Why is that? Why is that a concern? If White people become 60% of the country instead of 70% then why is that a big concern for you?

These 3 reasons all break down to the basic definition of racism, that being that you think there are races that are better than others. It has nothing to do with "Whatever I don't want to hear." sorry, half of the posters here say things I don't want to hear or disagree with and I don't go around calling them racist. I call you that because it describes you, whether you like it or not it describes your views.

If you don't think so, whatever. It would be cool if you owned up to it but I doubt it. Either you are playing ignorant about it and trolling or you really are naive enough to think that you've said no racist things or that you've displayed no racist attitudes. If it is the latter then I challenge you to challenge your own views on race and see if they make any sense to you and if they are worth having at all.

5. Dei

Dei Member

Then what I said from the beginning is true,

Riiiight. Like I said before, only stupid people with no real arguments want to argue about semantics.

You're not getting it. I brought that up with regards to a past discussion where you demonstrated ignorance about it,

"So pardon me, but dealing with you and your non-sequitur posts gets rather confusing... and that's on top of you not knowing what you're talking about the EU like you did in the thread I linked where you did not know that the Ukraine was a catalyst for Russian aggression"

It's just a comment about you. You don't know what you're talking about.

Yes, it was pretty obvious you didn't know what you were talking about in that thread and was looking up info as points were handed to you.

Rest will be on this thread: http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...tter-vs-all-lives-matter-an-experiment.277652

This thread is actually valuable considering it's discussing a current event and I don't want to allow JayGoogle from derailing this thread with his intellectually dishonest can't own up ass.

#185 Dei, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  6. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

I love this interview so much.

Things I love about it:
    • The fact that "Buzzfeed" (you know, the place founded on cat memes that has since turned into a liberal SJW crybaby circlejerk) has a "news editor-in-chief"
    • The s***-eating grin on Ben Smith's face he is struggling to hide for the entire interview. You can basically tell he doesn't care that they released a half-baked, uncorroborated story about Trump. In fact, he's proud of it.
    • Trump's entire campaign was built on Brietbart clickbait and Infowars lunacy. This is turnabout in its purest form.
    [​IMG]

jbasket, Rashmon, justtxyank and 7 others like this.
  7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree with a lot of what you posted. I just wanted to comment on the two sides thing. That is often true but not always true. Sadly many news organizations gloss over inaccuracies in an effort to try and present both sides.

One example was in the GW Bush administration claimed they had tripled the aid to Africa. That wasn't true. They did increase aid, but they didn't triple it. Yet no news agency reported that. Instead they almost all either said opponents disagreed with those numbers, or that others saw it differently and went out of their way to make it appear that there were two sides to that story. The mainstream media did that in a way that only benefitted the GW Bush administration. Responsible journalism only had to point out that they weren't accurate. Not to point out that the there was another side to those numbers. In trying to be impartial and give both sides a chance, they ignored that it's math, and either it was tripled or it wasn't. In this case it wasn't.

Sometimes things are either true or they aren't. There isn't two sides to every story and fact.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

wouldabeen23 likes this.
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol, you really are a joke. You really fail at basic logical deduction.

I think really I'm seeing if you actually have the intelligence to engage in debate. I'm beginning to learn that you don't.

You don't get it. I stuck to the topic despite YOU trying to talk about something else.You have 0 idea what you are talking about, I remember a past discussion with you and you seemed to not even realize how the Baltic states felt about Russia's little invasion. You seemed absolutely clueless about it. All you do is sprout out some Russian talking point and go "I win! Everyone else is stupid! I WIN!"

You can keep linking back to old threads as if they are evidence to you 'winning' anything. I think it's funny that you think you were right over what the actual founders intentions were, that's hilarious. Even though you explained HALF of the story. It sounds like you just didn't retain the knowledge as well as you thought you did.

Everything you do, is projection. You project your own racism onto me in this thread, your own dishonesty, and your own inability to own up to your racism.

10. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

The advisarial sty
    "gone to ground"--we have crossed over into the surreal: spy games and operatives. When will Jason Bourne appear? I think this story has way more legs than either side of the isle would like to admit.

11. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

I wouldn't be surprised if Russia puts a hit on him. Worth $500 billion on Exxon deals alone, plus billions more in economic benefit from the lifting of economic sanctions and resurgence toward returning as a superpower.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Putin (both billionaires) have some behind the scene deals going on for their own and inner-circle's personal gains, at the expense of American and Russian citizens.

They don't care about their citizens. They care about themselves.

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  12. Newlin

Newlin Member

13. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

With Steele outed, his sources in Europe are also in escalating danger. Steele might be able to stay in the shadows until things cool off, but many in his network of contacts may also be exposed.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yes, this could be explosive all over the isle.

[​IMG]

15. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

16. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

Well played!

17. Dei

Dei Member

These are not arguments.

You know what? You keep sticking to your narrative. I don't care. I'm done talking with you on this topic in this thread. It's derailing the thread and you're a shitty debater. I actually invite people to look over old threads with our previous discussions and make their minds up for themselves. They have the common sense that you lack and I'm way confident they'll come to a much different conclusion than what you think.

18. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

read the whole thing and there's nothing new. still not proven and several folks still acknowledging how unverified the story is. steele may have been paid to produce (make up) dirt and now that his name got out he's scared.

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yeah, like half of that post of yours.

Yep, it's as I said. All you do is say your piece over and over again and go "I win! See! Everyone look! I win!" like anyone cares about it. You linked those threads, do you see anyone bumping them? Do you see anyone going "Oh Dei, you crushed it!" No one cares about our arguments, thought you'd see that when you bumped the BLM thread but I guess you are too dense to see it, when's the last time anyone has even liked one of your posts anyway? Quoted you and go "You really hit the nail on the head Dei!" No one here is keeping score(Except for you), I doubt any other poster cares to look back on old threads and declare someone the winner or loser....My guess is most people would wish I'd just ignore you so that you'd go away.

20. Dei

Dei Member

Yesterday but I don't really care about the count. Thanks for asking.

Dark Rhino likes this.