1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2016-2017] Donatas Motiejunas as a New Orleans Pelican

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Snow Villiers, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Let the games begin.

DMO (DJ remix) likes this.
  2. Normalus

Normalus Member

You love to start garbage threads now and then...

arabrocket and T for 3 like this.
  3. thedude077

thedude077 Member

He will snap his back in 2, or 3 months. Book it!

T for 3 likes this.
  4. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Not cool... way to stay classy..

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Wait, wasn't DMo "not going to lose a penny" of his previous offer per bballholic?

I'm no math wiz but isn't $1.5 million less than $7 million, $8 million, and even $4.4 million?

Tha TC, kjayp, Nook and 10 others like this.
  6. Fantasma Negro

He needs to fire his agent, the bad press from this alone, he will never get the contract he got from the Rockets again 7 mil alone and now he's stuck in a crowded front court with Terrance Jones again. I'm rooting for you Dmo but man are you stupid

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

What does his agent have to do with D-Mo failing his Rockets physical?

8. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

"YULE C" R.I.P.

Basketballholic has finally been proven to be as wrong as he was when he kept insisting Romney was going to win in 2012. In fact, he spent so much time on this fantasy it's a far grander failure.

All those months of promises that he knew more than the rest of us and D-Mo would get PAID.

He's getting 1.1 million on a one-year deal to play for a team that isn't contending at all. Remember when so many of us insisted his best path was to sign the 4.4 one-year deal with the Rockets so he could get his payday in the summer? That's 400% of what he's getting and now he's on a team that will miss the playoffs instead of being with a genuine contender. You told us all we were fools and he would do much better. He did much worse. You couldn't have been more wrong and now it's time for you to chow down on a family-size portion of raw CROW.

This could not have turned out worse for D-Mo. Rockets vindicated, all posters here but basketballholic vindicated, and it's time for 'holic to put on the dunce cap and wear it until summer.

He could not have been more WRONG if he tried. And he wanted to charge for his "inside" nonsense? Hilarious.

I literally can't think of the last time a poster here was proven so totally and completely wrong.

Wishing you better tides in 2017, 'holic. Of course, you'll have to spend the entire year with your tail between your legs, but we all knew that was going to happen. Only you didn't.

MorningZippo, Handles, kjayp and 25 others like this.
  9. Fantasma Negro

I'm not trippin, I was a T. Jones > D.Mo guy. I still watch T. Jones play. I'm mad Dmo is going to disrupt T. Jones' progress in New Orleans, he's starting to play well consistently. I thought Dmo was going to the Lakers, what happened to the Lakers B.J?

#9 Fantasma Negro, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    Batman Jones likes this.
  10. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

So we swapped DMo and TJones for Ego and Rhyno. I will take it.

Tha TC, Jatman20, Handles and 13 others like this.
  11. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

#11 Batman Jones, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    roslolian and arabrocket like this.
  12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Well, DMo has no one to blame but himself, ultimately the Agent has to listen to him, he can advise DMo, but DMo is in charge.

As I said all year he should have signed the QO - could have this summer in fact and played in the Olympics. Now he is stuck on New Orleans at a Vet minimum, it may work out, but if were in Houston in this system he would be scoring double digits and be looking good for a bigger pay day next year.

Essentially it came down to 4.4m for freedom of being an UFA, or 7-8m and having a team option for year 2, nothing else matters - those were his choices, the whole Brooklyn fiasco would have never happened if he didn't choose to go to the marketplace.

BJ should have been fired, months ago, and a proper Agent that can go toe to toe with Morey should have been hired.

Either way, I hope it works out for him, I like his game a lot, and he can be a nice complimentary center to Davis PF - should be interesting to say the least, and at least he won't be traded. :)

DD

13. TheresTheDagger

Richie_Rich and Batman Jones like this.
  14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

At last Dmo meets TJones harhar

I doubt that NO fans will waste threads about it.

#14 daywalker02, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  15. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

His agent should have advised him to take the contract the Rockets offered him in the first place. The QO would have been fine. There was rumor that they had a contract on the table that was a little better than the QO. Not taking those deals had nothing to do with the allegedly failed physical and it should be on the agent.

Tha TC and Batman Jones like this.
  16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Now we can call them the New Orleans Ex-Rox-Bigs.

ramotadab and buffalobills!!! like this.
  17. marky :)

marky :) Member

The New Orleans Yule-C's

18. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

In before DD.... Nope

Rip Yule c

19. thedude077

thedude077 Member

How am I talking trash? I am not wishing for him to fail, or get injured, I'm just predicting he will hurt his back again.

20. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Now there are two NBA teams loaded with ex-Rockets. I think the Raptors have the better ones.

saleem, ramotadab, Easy and 1 other person like this.