1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 12/9/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

He was everywhere

2. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

For the people hating on Harden tonight, think about it this way... Harden sucks and our bench and role players do enough to beat a team like OKC+refs. Let that sink in for a moment please.

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

21/12/9/W >>> 27/10/10/L

4. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Westbrook can have his triple double, but only thing that matters is we got win

DonKnock likes this.
  5. RocketWalta

RocketWalta Member

Hey, let's use him to shore up our 4 & 5 spots.

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

When Harden has bad games they are just awful..

7. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

freaking drunk Harden trying to go iso 1 on 1 against one of the best perimeter defenders in Roberson. Nearly killed us AGAIN.

8. Vivi

Vivi Member

Pat has been freaking huge tonight, i don't even know his stats but i don't give a ****, just a monster, i think this is one of his best games against Westbrick, if not the best.

Harden has been turribul man, i'm starting to think he should really try to lose some weight, could be good for him, he looks so slow sometimes, i remember his first games here, he was less big but way more active...Lebron also lost some weight a couple of season ago, and that only helped him...

Just one more thing, about Ryan, i like what he brings with the spacing, and i like the fact that even if he's soft, he always plays hard and at his best. But i'm not sure he's going to cut it in the long run, 50% good/great games and 50% meh/shitty eh...i'm not sure can be the right answer.

Oh yeah, i think you were definitely right @justtxyank, the old man looks gassed lol

EDIT: just to add it again, **** the refs, especially Mauer with that ugly asphalt hair

9. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

OKC is a lower seeded Playoff team.

10. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

And coach

11. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

Harden does not have good judgement on when to pass and how to pass, we are not going to go far with him at point book my word

12. mightybosstone

I freaking loved the Beverley/D'Antoni chest bump at the end. I never thought I'd say this, but D'Antoni was the right coach for the job. It goes beyond just the offensive gameplanning. The guy just coaches with fire, and that fire has been contagious with his players, who clearly like playing together.

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Any other time this would have been a loss. Role players came up HUGE.

14. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Drunk Harden was in full effect.

15. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Relax every great player has duds.

And we still won that's what good teams do.

Mj had bad games Lebron has had terrible finals series Kobe steph KD.

Harden was actually really good in that 3rd quarter but you know what we don't win this last year. Because we didn't have guys that would step up when harden was facing an off night.

We grinded it out on D the last few 4th quarters.

This team is actually pretty decent at defense these last 10 or so games. I think it's possible they can get to 10-15 range.

16. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

As were his shots. There was 1 that went in the basket and the rest were everywhere.

17. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

The GARM can never be happy. Get a big win against a good team and the topic of conversation is how garbage Harden played. Man almost got a trip dub. His shot was off tonight the difference this year is his team is actually there to help him.

Enjoy the win guys. There are more to come! ;)

Remlap, DonKnock, Patience and 3 others like this.
  18. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Suns vs lakers!!! Hold the **** up EPIC MATCHUP WOOOo

don grahamleone likes this.
  19. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

This is why I want D-Mo back for as much as 9.99M. He was hitting about 36% on corner 3's before going down. If he can regain his form, it would really help having him in our starting lineup and boxing out for Capela and left Ryno come in with Ego off the bench to clobber some bench players. That said, this is at least a month out and I would be pleasantly surprised if it was within 2 months.

Vivi likes this.
  20. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

This is what I'm saying lol, we know Harden is going to bounce back, he always has. That's never been a problem. I'm really happy we actually have a team that we can win with when he has a terrible game.

You guys should be too.

macho GRANDE likes this.