1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Portland Game CF Meetup

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Nov 24, 2016.

1. topfive

topfive CF OG

Hey, PNW Rox fans, it's Rockets v. Blazers this Sunday at the MODA Center!

Topfive's_GF and I will be there, as will (I'm pretty sure) Pizza_Da_Hut and GF. Also at least one other ex-Houstonian, maybe more.

Game time is 6:00, and we will be gathering at Spirit of '77 Bar a couple of blocks from the MODA at 3ish. All CFers and guests are welcome to join us.

#1 topfive, Nov 24, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  2. red

red Contributing Member

I'm considering driving down. And getting a tix.

topfive likes this.
  3. topfive

topfive CF OG

Bump for visibility.

Anyone in PDX? Seattle? Eugene? Bend? Olympia?

Come to Portland and join us in watching the Rox get revenge for the 2014 playoffs.

4. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My wife and I are driving down from Seattle, I don't know if we'll be able to make it in time for the meet up but we'll be in section 318 row B at Moda Center. I'll have my Olajuwon jersey on repping the Rockets. :cool:

topfive likes this.
  5. topfive

topfive CF OG

If I see you we'll say hi. We're in section 105 row O and have some other Rox fans friends of ours will be in row P behind us and a few seats down.

6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Topfive's_gf and I will be staying tonight at the Hotel Monaco in downtown Portland, the regular hotel of a certain visiting NBA team. :)

ESPN article about it.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  7. topfive's_gf

topfive's_gf Member

And according to Kyle's Instagram, they're staying at the Nines!!! dammit.[​IMG]

8. topfive

topfive CF OG

Ran into Brewer at the hotel in Portland. He was polite enough to pose for a pic with topfive's_gf, but as I lined up the shot and his elevator was about to leave, I realized my camera was set to selfie mode. So I got a picture of my own confused face. D'OH!

Jayzers_100 likes this.