1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Moses Malone, Jr attacked/robbed outside V-Live. Blames Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by IslandB.O.I., Jun 28, 2016.

1. pass_to_Hakeem

So Moses Malone Jr is mad basically, because he can't afford to attend Harden's camp? Smh

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

When I saw the original story, I thought it was ridiculous that someone who commit a felony over a slight so minor. That it must have been a simple robbery. But, that they've now arrested the bouncer lends a lot of credibility to the story.

3. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

people kill for doing less moses jr had it coming messing with a known blood

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Harden knows this city has his back.

5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

That's what he gets for going clubbing like he a man when in reality he's fake-ballin on daddy's dime, wearing a used car around his neck.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- James Harden has been subpoenaed in assault of Moses Malone Jr.

Moses Malone Jr., son of basketball legend Moses Malone, said he was attacked by Houston Rockets guard James Harden's entourage outside a nightclub in June.

Malone Jr. said he wrote a post on social media criticizing Harden for charging too much money for his youth basketball camp.

Eyewitness News received a screenshot of Malone's Facebook post. In it, Malone wrote, "Don't he make WAY more $ then (sic) Donald Driver???? But, he charging 249$ & the inner city kids have NO CHANCE to go to his camp. Hollywood Harden #Fact."

Malone said he believes Harden got mad and sent his entourage to beat him up and steal his jewelry. At least four of the men had guns, according to a Houston Police Department spokeswoman.

Malone's attorney, George Farah, said the stolen David Yurman jewelry was worth about $15,000 and that the club security guards were complicit in the attack.

Carl A. Moore represents V Live. He said the claims that security guards did not help Malone is false.

"I don't believe Mr. Harden was at the club, and I definitely don't believe he had anything to do with an attack on Mr. Malone," Moore said. "And so the club's position is that Mr. Malone is a regular of the club. We would have done everything we could to make sure he was safe."

Harden will have to go to an attorney's office on December 15th for a deposition.

Moses:

15:33

I would never come out & put anyone's name out there with a heinous crime of what happened to me with the name I have if I didn't have facts, knowing exactly what happened. I guarantee you this situation never happens if James Harden wasn't upset with a Facebook post about me asking why doesn't he do things for the inner city. What I mean by inner cities, I'm talking about the guys I looked up to: my dad, Hakeem, Steve Francis, Sam Cassell, every guy that's came through Houston, I pretty much grew up around & saw how they treat the community. We're talking section 8 kids. Not kids who can't afford a $300 camp. We're talking about kids that don't eat everyday. Kids that don't put shoes & socks on everyday that won't ever have the chance to go to a basketball camp or meet a NBA player.

For me to be attacked & confronted over James Harden, in my opinion & for not even my opinion but for facts that I know, this happened off of his wishes. I needed to be checked & confronted over this situation by his friends that worked at V-Live Houston. Those are his friends & associates. I received text messages the night before ... with threats. ... I disrespected his name, so on and so on and so on. It happens to be a coincidence when I pull up to V-Live...to be confronted by 15 hooligans with guns & pistols drawn, with someone who comes to my face & specifically says you're not gonna be talking about James Harden, you're out here on Facebook & social media talking about Harden and that's some [expletives expletives]. My reply is tell the man to come out to talk to me. He was in the building. He was there at the time of this. These guys start jumping me, beating me up with guns or whatever drawn. For me to watch these guys talk about Harden while this is being recorded by an employee of the club. We don't know if it was recorded or if he was on FaceTime. We believe this person recording it was on FaceTime. Who would he be on FaceTime with? What a coincidence I receive text messages the night before of him being upset about this & I'm robbed & beaten the next night at the same place he was in. I do have witnesses that seen these guys, the same guys that did this to me, walk directly back into the club & walk directly into his section. They were high-fiving, talking, whatever & the DJ of the club gets on the mic & says Moses Malone Jr. can never come into V-Live again. He has a green light on his life from here to the Beltway. Why would James Harden be caught trying to sneak out the backdoor of this club?

People can sit here & say I made this up. I have nothing to make up. I have just as much to lose as him, and I feel like I have more to lose than him. My father's legacy is 10x better than he'll ever think about being. He's doesn't scratch the surface on a dirty ball today. I & others firmly believe that he was responsible set up with his associates to send people out to confront me. Do I think he told them to rob me? I don't know. But if I send someone to you because I'm upset something you said on the radio & they murder you or beat you up & rob you, I'm a conspiracy to the case. Another thing, if I had nothing to do with this & I'm in his shoes, why not come out & say I don't know what he's talking about, I have nothing to do this. Why not sue me for defamation of character? And for the Rockets to not issue any kind of statement, not even 7 months that my dad's bones haven't even rotted into the ground and this happens to me & you think I'm not going to press this issue all the way? I have the necessary resources to press this issue & I won't stop. If other people want to fall on the sword for him, that's what they'll have to do. I will hold no mercy from top to bottom for those responsible for this. I live with this everyday. ... In my case, I see it as, it's a sad moment in Houston sports that even if you don't know who I am, who know who my father is. If you got a problem with me, talk to me man to man but he chose not do because he's so arrogant that he feels like he's too big enough to talk to me because it'll make him look like less of a man.

HPD & others on the case, yes, he is the target & will be deposed in the lawsuit I have ongoing against V-Live, which I had shut down yesterday.

My dad was financially set. This is not a money grab. I have my own business. I'm educated. I'm not perfect. For anyone out there, if this happened to them, they'd be doing the same thing to me. They wouldn't let it go. I'm not a street guy. Harden isn't a street guy. He's a basketball player. So why take it to the streets? You want that gratification from the streets to look cool. Look cool to the wrong type of people & it's gonna bite him in the butt and anyone else responsible for it.​

#106 J.R., Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

OK, now I hate Moses Malone, Jr.

Dec 15th in an off-day between two home games, and Harden has to go make a deposition. Go f2ck yourself MM, Jr.

fwiw: We have the Kings at home on 14th and Pelicans at home on 16th.

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

This loser. Why would anyone give a damn about his Facebook posts? Being a son of someone doesn't make you someone.

9. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

This dude about to catch some shots

10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

dude is seriously drinking the Haterade. Where's Harden's Time when you need him?

11. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

If we lose to the ****ing kings or Pelicans because of this I'll ****ing hold this fool I'll bury my snake in this dude

tmactoyao likes this.
  12. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

He should have drunk/worn body armor. Throw away that Haterade and upgrade your sports drink. I also want him charged with assault against the English language and perhaps the dismal science as well.

Tha TC likes this.
  13. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

I always have disliked him as I stated earlier in this thread. I've had a few run ins with him personally and trust me when I say he's not a cool dude. He's always trying to power play his way by using his name. Total punk.

tmactoyao, Cashmoney and Tha TC like this.
  14. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

Les will soon unleash a backhand slap to this dude, no doubt.

15. Newlin

Newlin Member

Being confronted by 15 hooligans with guns and pistols drawn has to be frightening.

16. malakas

malakas Member

A lot of ppl disrespect Harden. Including here in this forum. Should we be scared that he will attack us?
    Doesn't make any sense. Who is Harden's inner circle? The mafia?
    Let's see if he has any type of evidence to back his far fetched claims.

Cashmoney likes this.
  17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Harden's enemies list is longer than Trump's!

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

This dude got robbed at gunpoint and lived and the only thing he can think about other than reevaluating his life is to make a quick buck? **** this dude. This ain't about Harden, this is about his pride.

The black Ryan Lochte.

#118 RedRedemption, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    Pen15clubber likes this.
  19. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Never trust a man named Moses.

20. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

This is a classic case of what they call in psychology "projection".

This guy knows he was out of pocket with what he said about Harden, so when he got robbed in an unrelated occurance his guilty conscience immediately pointed to Harden.