1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Timberwolves are roughing up the Nuggets, can they hold on for a Game 2 win? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Black lives matter vs. All lives matter (an experiment)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

You guys know there is now a very easy way to make this stormfront ass hole go away and disappear completely from your view, right?

The ignore feature makes him disappear completely. When no one can see nor respond to him, he disappears.

CometsWin likes this.
  2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

So a nice little bump...this guy is a complete fraud. Just coming in here to say I told you so...

Except that....

So he didn't even frame it, instead he hired actors to play out his little fantasy.

AroundTheWorld and RedRedemption like this.
  3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

You would have to be very naive to believe these videos were real.

4. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Agreed.

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Tittle of this video should include "based on a true story". Obviously fake video but stuff like this happen all the time.

6. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I wonder how those actors feel. They get paid to have fun destroying a car, but they're also perpetuating an agenda of the violent black man. I'd probably still take the money and chance to destroy a car.

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Unfortunately many people did, it was confirmation bias for them.

Oh really? This is such an epidemic then why would he need to fake it? It happens all the time any ways...

In a previous video this guy lied to one of the actors that it was for a project. Could have told these guys the same thing, that he's an aspiring director or something and needed a scene. Who knows. Yeah if someone told you to throw a brick through a car window for 50-100 bucks most people would probably do that.

#127 JayGoogle, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  8. Dei

Dei Member

Well, they're also black, so them doing this also perpetuates the stereotype that black people will do anything for money.

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

That's a new one,never heard that one before honestly. It's a dumb stereotype since a lot of people will do stupid crap for money. Also isn't the insatiable greed a white people stereotype? One that racist Native Americans always fall back on and other racists?

Ah yeah....you were one of the naive people that believed this to be real, so much so that you thought it was a good way to kill some people in self defense.

10. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I could see him misleading the "actors". But it also looks like the whole lot is standing there while he announces his agenda. Who knows, maybe he was saying something different in that Twitter video.
    Well, I ain't gay, but twenty bucks is twenty bucks. Anybody will do anything for the right amount of money.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It's probably unlikely since he has the Trump stuff all over the car too that he misled them. I don't blame the actors either way, especially if he picked them up off the street, it's an easy buck to make after all.

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

The biggest mistake hillary made was apologizing for her "deplorables" comment. Couldn't think of a better word to characterize these people.

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Highly effective and recommended.

14. Dei

Dei Member

I never defended this to be 100% true. I just said that maybe I should do this some time. It looked like an honest avenue to get rid of some non-desirables in soceity.

Guess it's not that hard to find black people acting like criminals, huh?

15. Dei

Dei Member

Go ahead. It would make my job way easier since I woudn't have to respond to your stupid retorts. People will just see me destroying your dumb arguments and thinking you couldn't put up a response.

Please.

16. edwardc

edwardc Member

If that's how it really happened we will never know will we.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

So, hiring actors to play out a scene gives you an excuse to kill them? I believe the true non-desirable is you if that's your plan.

You believed this, just admit it. You are naive enough to believe in white genocide you were surely naive enough to believe in this.

The point is, it's not hard to find actors to play any role period. Of course you'd make it into race because for you everything is about race, it smacks of insecurity. Maybe it's time for you to run back to your stormfront echo chamber.

This coming from the mixed babies is white genocide guy?

[​IMG]

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

100% of available evidence points to that being how it happened....but sure, we'll never know for sure that's how it happened. Perhaps Descartes evil demon is to blame for why there's literally no evidence of the dreamed up scenario where a crime was committed.

19. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

True, there are a lot of surveillance videos of stolen trump yard sign. He could have just used those but it wouldn't as dramatic as his fake videos.

20. edwardc

edwardc Member

There's no way we will ever know what happen you claim 100% of the available evidence points to how it happen no wrong it didn't but that all a dead point at the moment he got away with it lets move on.And to one of your other post this has been the best 7 year since Clinton got out of office.