1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pokemon Go!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by VanityHalfBlack, Jul 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

uggggghhhhh. horrible

2. Dei

Dei Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Typical youtube comment section, you'll find that stuff in a lot of youtube videos that features a black person for any reason. Seems a lot of people can't wait to go anonymous to get out their true feelings.

4. Dei

Dei Member

People are a lot smarter than they lead on most of the time.

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Not sure what you mean by that but considering your views in the D&D I wouldn't be surprised if you meant you agreed with most of that trash.

6. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

So, people still play this? I haven't touched the game in atleast a month :/

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

yeah because you're too busy making babies AMIRITE!

8. SunsRocketsfan

ive caught over a 100 pokemon types and still don't have a PIKACHU..
    DAMN THIS GAME..

9. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

They have blocked the use of custom Android roms. Total bs, there is a workaround but it's annoying.

10. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Hatched a 10km egg and got a mid level evee... awesome

11. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Getting an Eevee from a 10K egg is one of the most disappointing things in the entire game. The only thing worse you can get from a 10K is a Pinsir or an Onix... both completely worthless. At least a hatched Eevee can typically be flipped into something better.

I'm starting to tire of this game. I'm level 27 and while I enjoy playing with my SO (it has been great for our health and a nice bonding experience), the repetition and grind is becoming too much to overlook.

They need to fix the tracker, so, damn, badly. After that they need to fix the combat/rating system. Then they should work on trading. Then the game will feel more complete. Right now it feels like an alpha/beta, and I'm only continuing to play so I don't fall behind when the "real" game is finally released.

12. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

At this point in game, I only want Lapras, Snorlax, and Dratini from 10K eggs. Eevees are a distant 4th.

Tracking is working fine for me. Not sure if PvP or trading is going to be enough to keep me playing besides for when walking.

13. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

dunno where you are or how desperate you are, but the austin capitol building has a lot of them

14. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

I'd love to get a high IP evee from my 10kms. my past 3 have been scyther, elecrobuzz, scyther

15. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

I basically trip over Eevees here in DC, so getting them from an egg really sucks. I thought they were common around the world, but I guess not?

16. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

I think they are fairly common in most places, but they are still useful. Eevees from eggs are usually stronger than those found in wild. Of all my vaporeons, I still only have one with the best moveset for attacking gyms and he's one of my 3 best attackers.

17. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

That's my point. They're so common that I typically find a good CP/IV one in the wild before I crack one from an egg, so there's really no need to get one from an egg.

18. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

At least Onix is a rare find. Getting a 2nd one is kind of pointless though until trading exists.

I so badly want a Lapras, Omanyte (I've seen them 4 times on my nearby, but never found one), & Grimer (I've seen them 3 times, but the grimer glitch freezes my game, but I have a new phone and hoping it will work now).

19. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

You trade in the weaker onix to power up the other onix. Same goes for the other pokemon that don't evolve. you find the one that has the abilities you like. Hope that it has high IV and then keep using the ones you capture to turn into candy to power up the one you like.

20. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

I got to level 16 and then I basically quit. Since the last update most of the Pokemon I come across are Pidgeys, Psyducks, and Rattatas, even just walking around UH or in my neighborhood I don't find anything worth catching. And it's so much harder now trying to catch anything without having to use more than one Pokeball. It's taken the fun out of it and just made it more frustrating.