1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Groundbreaking Discovery Announced.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, Sep 6, 2016.

1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Apparently, if you sleep with other people, your marriage might not survive.

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/relationships/a40304/woman-took-year-off-marriage/

2. Nook

Nook Member

Honestly she sounds really selfish... and bitter about not having children?

The quote about not giving up motherhood and sex partners was telling... I don't know anyone else that would equate the two or even compare them.

Probably better off that she didn't have children.

Open relationships or extra marital sex can work with specific couples.... but the "otherwise we were going to get a divorce part" tells the truth about the marital problems.

Honestly sounds like she just wanted to be a w****, and that is fine, just don't try to portray it as something else... "Passion" my ass.

3. Dei

Dei Member

4. SunsRocketsfan

need to see a pic of her full body to determine if she is a MILF without the kid

5. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Yes thats been my longtime feelings on this kind of thing. I do NOT CARE about women's sexual activity. Its the INSULTING my INTELLIGENCE thats the bad part.

Women try to find euphemisms and "ethical" reasonings for ALL their actions INCLUDING the illicit ones and obvious sinfully crappy actions. Everything is an "Option" with little barrier. Like, Women go by the "Poly" label now. Basically it registers them into the system in organized form for protective cover, instead of getting direct judgment and backlash.

But women already made their bed by considering men to be the most rotten detestable pieces of sh** walking the earth for the SAME actions. Therefore I find it hard to grant the "Passion Reasons" protections. So just call it what it is and call it what you call men - SELFISH AND WHOREY - instead of hiding behind some shield.

(An ugly truth is some women go ahead and have kid through "side insemniation" without telling husbands. So it kinda IS the ethical thing she choose NOT to see those "options" in secret)

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Great, clickbait headlines come to Clutchfans.
    <i>
    What YoYao looks like now will shock you! <I/>

7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Most of clutch fans are nerds!

8. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Nice b8 m8 I rate 8/8

9. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Socks?

10. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

lolol... yeah, I'm sure this could work :

And now for the terms: Rinaldi rented an apartment where she lived from Monday through Friday. There she was allowed to court as many suitors as she liked. On the weekends, she returned to her husband and they lived like a happily married couple without asking each other what or who they did during the week.

And at least she spread the wealth :

Her first paramour was a 40-year-old lawyer but she quickly moved on to younger men. She recalls texting her hubby goodnight from a Las Vegas hotel room immediately after a 23-year-old guy left her bed.

Over all, she had 12 encounters. Two were with women, one of them was a threesome.

11. Asian Sensation

So that's what that old hags name was.

12. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

what a load of ****. shame on both of them for making up a ridiculous charade masked as stuck in a rut. it was long over for these two before they were "stuck in a rut" and trying to pretend like it wasn't is lying crock of ****. i only wish they stayed together, those idiots deserve each other.