1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Hillary Invites Mother Of Michael Brown, Convenience Store Robber And Attempted Cop Murderer, To Spe

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 19, 2016.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Another case of classless attempt by the Dems to receive the black votes. Hillary has no shame at all. Hopefully, this will backfire

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7543/hillary-invites-mother-michael-brown-convenience-hank-berrien

2. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

You think people will do either:
    • Hands up, "don't shoot"
    -OR-​
    • Grab gun and punch cop, "too much of a p***y to shoot me"

???

3. yo

yo Contributing Member

Are you also going to call out the 'Pubs for the low move to send the Benghazi mother on stage to "personally blame" Hillary for her son's death when 9 - NINE - investigations said otherwise?

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

"But I agree with her narrative so I'm fine with it".

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

"I need to have a talk with white people"

- Hillary Clinton

She is such a lying conniving worthless sack of crap!

1 person likes this.
  6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

7. Roc Paint

RocketsLegend,

Do me a favor and post the Milwaukee county sheriff David Clark interview with Don lemon on CNN. If I knew how to do it I would post it.

Thanks in advance

-Roc

8. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

https://youtu.be/dAu44wVgb58

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dAu44wVgb58" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

...and we wonder when police officers are shot by black activists...

10. solodolo

solodolo Member

LMFAO you're so cute

11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Well, once she lost Chachi and the Duck Dynasty kingpin, there's not much left.

1 person likes this.
  12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Didn't you forget to write black Milwaukee county sheriff? Oh, and "Democrat" needed to be in there somewhere. :rolleyes:

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Many officers like him don't understand the concept that we OUGHT TO hold LEOs at a higher standard than mere untrained civilians.

A officer shooting an unarmed individual is going to be more newsworthy than a gang shootout. That isn't an 'attack on officers by the media'. That's just an implicit way of acknowledging our desire to hold LEOs to a higher standard.

14. Roc Paint

how can he be a Democrat when he will be speaking at the Republican convention? :rolleyes:

15. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I don't think the 'pandering' for votes is problematic, but I'm a little leery of having these mothers speak. I'm sympathetic to their loss and all, and they can speak to their experience, but they aren't exactly experts in public policy or anything. It looks like they want to leverage these mothers to polish their minority credentials because it's hard to publicly criticize mothers mourning their dead children (though Trump will do it anyway, I'm sure). And, I'd say this does look rather divisive, with the RNC featuring cops and not victims, and the DNC featuring victims but no cops. As if it really is a zero-sum proposition -- are you going to vote for the anti-cop Democrats or the anti-black Republicans. I don't think it's a good look.

16. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I agree with you- not exactly the best examples in some instances- and especially considering the overall mood of the country- but it can't be ignored, either. Would be nice if they did bring in LEOs and first responders as well.

17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Perhaps we should wait for the Democratic Convention before assuming that there won't be any cops at the dais. :)-

18. TheresTheDagger

LOL....now that's funny right there.

19. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

You have to admit, he was hilarious in Arrested Development- what was his name, Bobloblaw, right?

Yep, the Bobloblaw Law Blog:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FOtDNXfMyD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. apollo33

apollo33 Member

should've brought his cousin on to tell them what a good preacher boy brown was

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rhU28gAZf9c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>