1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Canadian Prime Minister elbows a woman, forcefully grabs a man in House of Commons

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, May 19, 2016.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Very ugly. Video at link

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/19/asia/canada-trudeau-apology/index.html

Trudeau, impatient to get the vote started, is seen on video striding over to Opposition whip Gordon Brown. He grabs Brown's arm to direct him to his seat. New Democrat Party (NDP) Parliament member Ruth Ellen Brosseau gets elbowed by Trudeau in the process.

2. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

In the regular season that might be a 2 minute penalty at best.

Post April that stuff just isn't called. Play on.

3. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    I like Canada quite a bit, and believe America should give strong consideration to making it our 51st state, however this behavior is out of line.

4. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

He apologized, unreservedly. You know, what real men do when they make a mistake.

5. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

Trudeau is a beautiful man-child, but he is somewhat VAPID when it comes to policy chops, sad to say. Not surprised that he can't think straight somedays. Still a good figurine to dazzle the foreigners, but yeah, he's not so great at the thinking department in my humble opinion as demonstrated by this latest incident.

Don't blame me though, I voted and volunteered for this dude:

[​IMG]

i did lol hard at "get the f**k outta the way". somebody needs to gif that s**t to Ludacris for great justice. Canadians aren't as polite as people give us credit for.

6. hooroo

hooroo Member

she could have died. so much drama, yet so little action. the taiwanese politicians do it better.

7. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Looks like he violated their safe space: 10 years hard labor.

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

An apology is not enough. He should check himself into a metal health clinic or Cadana is doomed.

9. Northside Storm

Canada was always doomed.

"So far from God, and so close to the United States."

;)

10. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

To recap...

[​IMG]

11. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Is this the first time he has been confirmed to have touched a boob?

12. Exiled

Exiled Member

A few years ago in Montreal on my 1st day of arrival towing a UHAUL trailer with my ON plated car and I guess I was a bit slow moving around ,and here comes an angry outraged Driver with passengers pointing fingers yelling from their windows ,as they approached close they turned to be at least like 75+years old gangster :confused:

13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

14. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

He should have elbowed them harder. They were trying to pull some ted cruz crap.

15. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

She MISSED THE VOTE because of that?! More PC crap run amok.

They don't mind body blocking the guy trying to get through but as soon as someone steps into help him through it's a crime against nature. What is wrong with people?

16. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

I don't get it. Why is Gordon Brown not trying to get around all the protesting fools? The whole god damn left aisle is wide open. You could fit a Zamboni through there.

Perhaps he should have listened to this former whip...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2tIcCr6xLi4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

did she died

18. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

If you watch the video, this is not even a thread. I suspect that's why the video is not embedded anywhere here.

Trudeau is nothing special, and he's a sigh of relief after the maniac before him nearly wrecked Canada, but this incident is silly.

He literally did not elbow her. He brushed past her without even seeing her.

19. Northside Storm

Generally what I think most Canadians think.

Harper was the worst thing that could have ever happened to Canada. He set back scientific progress and the digital economy by orders of magnitude, and tried to claim credit for the banking laws Liberals implemented before him for why Canada didn't crater with the rest of the world.

Trudeau could punch a baby in the face, and I'm pretty sure most Canadians would not mind as much as Harper's censorship of scientists and his destruction of the long-form census (thankfully reversed) as well as his concessions to the oil economy.

This whole thing has gone supernova stupid after the way both opposition parties reacted. Mulcair is no Jack Layton.

20. hooroo

hooroo Member

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/News/11933950/story.html
    LOL, she believes she would get sympathy for that? Guys getting accidently hit in the nuts is pure comedy.