1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Bosh Hospitalized in Miami

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Celebriduck, Feb 19, 2015.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chris Bosh just walked into the ACC. If <a href="https://twitter.com/LeBatardShow">@lebatardshow</a> is right, I can't believe he and his wife want him to play. Miami would be crazy.</p>&mdash; Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) <a href="https://twitter.com/bruce_arthur/status/727622758901927936">May 3, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Ball is life

3. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

Love the passion, hate the logic. He could flat out die on the court.

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Maybe one last ditch playoff run before he retires?

5. Dream lover

Dream lover Member

Didn't Hakeem get a blood clot in his leg back one year. I remember him wearing a special sock over his whole leg.

6. SeekingAlpha

SeekingAlpha Member

Of course they would. The only way the NBA loses big time is if Bosh were to play and die on the court, or at least collapse and cause a big media stir. That kind of event would shake the perception of the league entirely.

7. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

I think it was diagnosed his final year. He also had a blood thinner for arrhythmia but probably was overkill.

8. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

And I would if I were in their position. But I think Bosh felt the NBPA would lobby for his wishes as a last ditch effort.

9. faraza84

faraza84 Member

Is Miami able to get the disabled player exception for bosh like we did for Yao. I recall its close to 50% of the player's salary. Might be what they are hoping for next season.

10. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Heat issue statement that Bosh will not be returning during these playoffs. <a href="https://t.co/MaysEoPuOF">pic.twitter.com/MaysEoPuOF</a></p>&mdash; Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) <a href="https://twitter.com/IraHeatBeat/status/727962986195771392">May 4, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

11. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

For Bosh, ball is death.

12. Sadboy

Sadboy Member

!!!!!!

13. malakas

malakas Member

Great news that Bosh has finally accepted what doctors have been saying.

Now we will see what happens in the future.

but it's not his personal choice to do it on an NBA court. If he wants to play with his life, he can do it somewhere else. Not when children and fans are watching.
    And why respect someone who seemed willing to recklessly risk leaving his kids orphans to play a game? It's not like he won't get his salary to put bread on the table.

14. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Get off your high horse. Are you his doctor? You have no idea what his actual situation was, so you have no right to judge him. Clearly him and his wife both thought it wasn't a reckless risk that would leave his kids orphaned. FOH.

15. malakas

malakas Member

yeah I bet all the medical community that isn't Bosh personal doctors when they forbid contact sports when on anti thrombotics are on their high horse too.
    Of course Bosh and his wife know better than them.

16. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Once again, are you his doctor? Have you seen his patient file? If not, STFU.

Have you considered that the Heat have a lot to gain financially if he doesn't play?

17. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

And just to clarify, I'm not saying I disagree with the Heat's decision. I just think that malakas needs to STFU and stop judging Bosh.

18. malakas

malakas Member

Oh yeah because it's a lie that he has been taking anti thrombotic meds or that he had a clot twice in two years :rolleyes:
    No need to be his personal doctor to understand the basic logic that whoever take such medicine will be in risk of his life if he plays contact professional sports like basketball.

It would be absolutely idiotic and reckless for a father to risk his own life to play some games.
    And btw who are you to tell me to stfu? Are you his doctor? No?
    Then gtfo your high horse and stop telling people to shut up.
    At least I'm not a biased HEAT tard like yourself.

19. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Nah, you're just a tard that likes to spout off on every thread. **** salesman/woman/thing with a mouthful of samples.

20. malakas

malakas Member

whatever dude.

Back on topic
    Good thing that Bosh was protected from his own tremendous stupidity.