1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Deadspin]The Rockets Are A Miserable Basketball Team

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by zeeshan2, Apr 19, 2016.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

http://deadspin.com/the-rockets-are-a-miserable-basketball-team-1771739847?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Making us miserable fans.

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

Breh was actually being quite nice about it in the article tbh.

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Hard to argue really. What a sad, sad, sad season for all involved. At least we provided a piñata to the sports media for a year.

5. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Feel sorry for a Harden, youre doing all you can and your coach botches your chances to even have a chance to win by playing Brewer,Terry, and Howard beside you instead on Beasly and Kj.

6. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Bickerstaff as coach is the worst decision Morey ever made. Yes even worse than the royce white pick.

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

All he can besides play competent defense and move without the ball

8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

If that is all Harden can do then he's not ever gonna win a ring. EVER.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

[Related stories] Rockets CEO Denies That His Team Is A Big ****ing Mess

:grin:

10. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

"They look like hostages".

Yeah, that's a pretty good way of putting it!

11. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Honestly, you're out for blood with him. I'm sorry Harden stole your girl in 5th grade but get over it. The guy's usage statistics are off the charts, and TBH he plays the same amount of defense as Steph does. We need another player who can create when Harden is off the court, and we need Harden to play fewer than 40 mins per game. That's not on James, that's on coaches and his support staff.

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Here's the last 2 paragraphs

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

2015-16 Houston Rockets — Bye Felicia!

14. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

This whole series feels like a punishment for the bad season. Simply having the season end wasn't good enough. Now we are being put out there to be publicly humiliated on a national stage.

What an unbearably bad year. Not even the biggest pessimist on the planet could have seen this catastrophe coming. Been watching the Rockets since 92, the Astros since 94, and the Texans from the jump. I've seen much worse teams than this one, but in all those years this is the first time I've actually been ashamed of my fandom.

15. makman

makman Member

Tbh I'm glad we're being embarrassed nationally. Lets the whole world see just how bad it really is. I'm hoping for a sweep and two more humiliations, add as much salt to the wound, and pray for complete overhaul.

16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

We deserve this... But it's becoming too much...

[​IMG]

17. Raven

Raven Member

Harden for Cousins?

:p:p:p

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

He plays **** D and breaks the all time record in turnover and you state he is doing all he can and resort to grade school personal attacks. If Harden stole my girlfriend in the 5th grade, then you are currently fondling his balls.

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

People still believe that hardens defense is as good as curry's still. Oh please. Quit being stuck in the past. Curry has become at the very least average, while harden is still suck in the ground night in and night out. Curry's effort alone put him above harden defensively. That's extremely easy to see. You can even see curry giving harden problems in game 1 and that's hilarious bc harden should be able to score on him if he's truly that great of a player

20. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

The fact he broke the turnover record stems from usage, but hey, understanding that might be above your head. Let me try talking slower and simpler to you. The more you play, the more you do. This is why teams that go into overtime can score more points. Wait, do you understand what overtime is? You see if Harden scores 5 points and has 1 turnover for every 5 minutes he plays, if he plays 20 minutes he will have 20 points and 4 turnovers. I know you failed algebra because Harden was busy with your girl during that class, but you should really go back and learn those basics...

1 person likes this.