1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Religion of Intolerance] Muslim Mass Attacks, Mar 13

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Ivory Coast: 16 dead in Grand Bassam beach resort attack

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35798502

Turkey explosion: Ankara car bomb kills at least 32

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35798517

That's 200 dead and 1,000 injured in 5+ Islamist backed attacks in the last 5 months, in the Turkish capital. When will the Islamic world start putting in the resources in to change the narrative amongst muslims?

2. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

[Troll Post]
    Did the Trader_Jorge experiment not work out?

3. Honey Bear

Please, this isn't about you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heartbreaking.

1 person likes this.
  4. Northside Storm

It isn't about you either. ;)

Calm your nuts--I've just donated to the Red Cross. What have you done, exactly--well, ever?

(I'm talking to your Trader Jorge persona).

5. Honey Bear

Please, let's not turn this into a dick measuring contest.

You will lose.

PSA: Financial assistance, even if it as measly as Northside's (their mothers tell them it's the thought that counts), isn't as effective when you have 1,000 child soldiers waiting in the wings for the next attack.

We need to build awareness about the global avenue's of intolerance caused by the narrative in modern day Islam. It's not a coincidence mass bloodshed, incest and barbarianism have been staples of all regions comprising of muslims during their 1300 years of their existence. A reform is needed.

6. Northside Storm

Why stop with Islam--why not disband all religions? They are all rooted in filthy violence ;)

Come on, dude, go full tilt already and tell me what happened to Trader Jorge. I'm genuinely curious about that.

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Because they are not all the same. Your effort that goes into pathetic, attention-seeking diversionary tactics is noted but boring and repetitive.

1 person likes this.
  8. Northside Storm

Oh, I think organized religion as a whole is a cesspool the world is better off without: convince me otherwise.

meanwhile, I'll be patiently waiting for Honey Bear to tell how the TJ experiment is going.

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

First, RIP to those that lost their lives in such a tragic way.

But What exactly is your tiny little head shedding light on? That Al-Queda is an evil ****ing organization? I think we became aware of that a decade ago. Stop using this to attention w****.

10. Honey Bear

At their inception, all Abrahamic religions were created as a means to control the masses , albeit with some beautiful story telling. What happened over the next 2 millenia to distinguish them from each other are the NARRATIVES their followers attached to the religion. These evolved for Christianity and Judaism with the age of enlightenment, industrial revolution and recently, the digital era bringing information and a sense of freedom to the masses.

Keep in mind, this doesn't correlate to faith being diminished. It's the "rules" and sense of "justice" attached to religion that have gone out the window in favor of common sense and autonomous thought.

Islam, however, is missing that as a whole. Even talking to moderates , when pressed , you'll realize behind the PC vibe they are programmed to put out , are a people handicapped by a stone age ideology who see nothing wrong with mass human rights violations as lo ng as they're done within the "law of the land". Corporate interests are always a scapegoat for crimes committed in their own communities, such as rape, child grooming , oppression of women as domestic servants etc. It's never their fault, accountability is nonexistant.

The same excuses aren't used in India, South America or amongst the aboriginals, who have also had to overcome imperial interests like the rest of the world.

It is this narrative and core mentality that has to be changed, and it can only done by shining a light on constant atrocities around the world. Many of which are a direct result of moderates turning their noses at the big elephant in the room - a culture of intolerance, hate and sexual repression that leads to living for the next life, instead of this.

11. Northside Storm

What excuses are then made for the atrociously high murder rate in Latin America, and gang rapes in India?

tell me honey bear, what organized religion has been a net positive? why are we not discarding all of them--can you enumerate the benefits of keeping any of them--I see none. What are the positives of any of these sham narratives?

more importantly tho, where is TJ

#11 Northside Storm, Mar 14, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  12. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

If Jesus and Mohammed were alive today, and began spreading their ministry based on the religious-historical accounts of their actions and teachings, who's behavior would you tolerate?

13. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I am taking Mohammed. Turn the other cheek gets you killed. I would say Mohammed is reason Islam is so popular whereas Constatine is the reason for Christianities popularity. . If they started their religions today they would be regarded as quacks maybe put in mental hospital.

14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Good point; unfortunately, the idiot Air Langhi has already made the wrong choice.

15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Sadly, this post is exactly on point.

As to Northside Intern's diversionary tactics, trying to make the conversation about a poster or about crime in Mexico or about his mom's basement - just ignore that attention-seeker.

16. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Brutal honor killing in India amongst two hindu casts, since they don't have to deal with that sort of stuff apparently. I was actually reading it and shaking my head just an hr ago.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ing-arrest-of-all-involved/article8351907.ece

...and if you read a bit further you'll see that this happens a lot. This stuff is endemic to uneducated third world countries that breed the ignorance we are so bent on spreading amongst ourselves now.

[​IMG]

Ronny, you can't let your emotions paint your narrative and string together a bunch of nonsense. You started off from a logical standpoint, the rest just seemed like the ignorant, and conveniently, easy way to highlight the situation.

Yes the moderates have to stand up. That part is obvious, even the moderates themselves will tell you that. The thing is...they are. They are openly denouncing these atrocities. Do you want american muslims (who are apparently a huge danger to society after 1 couple in cali decided to go on a rampage :confused:) to suit up and handle this face to face? You are both right and wrong at the same time, and by wrong in this instance I mean that you are choosing not to see what is really going on. I'm not a fan of bullying a group of people no matter who they are, and with all this Trump rhetoric it seems to be mexicans, muslims, and blacks.

17. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Exactly.

Also, Someone above me quoted you in a very ad-hominesque fashion. Funny how the people too incompetent to debate the issues focus on attacking the individual. If you do decide to play babysitter, you do have my respect sir.

18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

The fact that Islam is a terrible ideology is not in any way changed by the fact that followers of other ideologies do bad things as well. It's a matter of scale and scope.

19. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

TrueBeaner and Northside Intern patting each other on the back.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Instead of looking at facts lets throw out insults. Your cougar high education must be serving you well or maybe that EMBA you like to brag about.