1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The UFC thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by dragician, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Bisping clearly won on points. He had rounds 1, 2, and 4 easily. Silva could have won, should have won, but he cared more about showboating and looking cool than he did in earning points and finishing the fight thus he lost. You can't give your opponent 3 rounds and expect to win.

2. i3artow i3aller

<iframe width="500" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rbM8rlVVuoY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. i3artow i3aller

4. underoverup

underoverup Member

Looks like Rhonda would have to cut a lot of weight to face Cyborg! If the pic is real...

5. i3artow i3aller

<iframe width="500" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1m2Qepxdt4Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. dragician

dragician Member

she's preggy i think.

7. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QlDtxpyM76s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Diaz training with Kron Gracie. Nice.

8. itony

itony Member

can someone msg where they go for streams now adays;)

9. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

10. Vivid

Vivid Member

Here is a podcast my buddy and I did previewing the fight, check it out if you guys want:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cHD354xN9mE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

At the very least, you know the in-cage theatrics should be very entertaining. Who do you guys have?

11. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eTzhVVIjLCE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. Panda23

Panda23 Member

I've got a funny feeling Diaz might pull it off. My brain tells me McGregor will be too fast in and out and light him up but Diaz is no joke in the standup, has a chin, and legitimately rite jujitsu.

Holly will Ko Tate

13. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

McGregor is faster and has a good mix of timing and power. Diaz is a volume striker who doesn't have much power and lacks the wrestling to threaten takedowns. He's also coming into this just 2 weeks ago without a proper training camp while McGregor has been training his butt off for months to get another belt.

14. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Also forgot to mention Diaz is an aggressive who likes to move forward and throw high volume and McGregor is a counterpuncher who will constantly look for openings. This matchup favors him.

15. dragician

dragician Member

they should be both suspended for fighting ;)

16. dragician

dragician Member

that's exactly what i'm expecting to see that's why i put my 200$ dollars on Connor even though it's only making 30$.

17. Sir Geving

Sir Geving Contributing Member

Think the length, pressure and volume will present some problems for Conor in this one. I'm rolling with Diaz. This is a big jump up in weight, and Diaz has faced strikers that can hit as hard as Conor. before. This isn't the featherweight division anymore, and Diaz won't be intimidated.

18. dragician

dragician Member

it's gonna be like Pacquiao vs Dela Hoya. Someone will be going to throw the towel for Diaz.

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Punching the back of a fighter's hand is a ****ing cheap ass shot.

20. TAB

TAB Member

Gonna have to agree with this. I think Conner knows he's in for an actual fight this time, he's not going in to this with every possible advantage like he normally is. He does have the full camp as apposed to Diaz but the height and reach advantage he's used to isn't there. Diaz isn't phased by his bs either. Still think Conner wins but I'm hoping it takes several rounds of just awesome standup before hand.