1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

There is that......but there is also this.

I read that as meaning he didn't want catchall threads like this running as it reroutes discussion on certain subjects from more on topic threads.....and ends up generating tons of arguments and personal attacks from insider fans and anti insider posters, which makes for more work on our parts.

Gonna leave this open for now and leave it to Clutch to affirm his position on insider call out threads. If he closes it we know my interpretation is correct.

1 person likes this.
  2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

clutch locked the last one saying if cyber had anything to say we would hear it.

3. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

And I'd like to apologize in advance if that is Clutch's position as well. I had forgotten about that post, to be honest...

Either way, here's to a fun ride at the deadline!

4. koby1868

koby1868 Member

Drop a bomb already. I'm ready for them to shake it up at little. I never understood why you would wait until the last second instead of before the Allstar game so they have time to get settled, watch some film and get comfortable.

5. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

Negotiations leverage.

6. delishman

delishman Member

BATMAN JONES.. PROGs.. PLOWMAN.. ASSEMBLE!

7. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

Folks, Both Cod and Cyber know that Morey is fast away on his calculus board trying to find the statistical probability that if he calls Adam Silver and the players union that he will get a CBA waiver so he can trade a water bucket and a piece of the old summit floor for Pablo Prigioni. Cyber and Cod just don't want to jeopardize the deal. Hang tight. The Prigs is coming home.

8. p10maggs

p10maggs Member

I'm so confused thinking about this team. I want to hear a mixup trade really bad.. But I also feel the chemistry (as it is shambles currently) is only going to get worse. Especially if we trade older vets for younger potential.

Very indifferent. Something needs to happen but it needs to be in consideration for a summer set up and run next year. It's time DM gets this whole chemsitry situation affluent. This starts by DMo getting healthy and starting on the reg

9. Two Sandwiches

The real question is, how much does Joel Osteen want for that piece of the floor? Price may be too high. Crucial moment in Morey's career.

10. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

I'm not an insider.

11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

What do you mean "if"? Clutch locked the previous thread today, with that explanation. Then you just open another one of the same name and purpose.

If I were Clutch, I'd be pretty annoyed that the bbs is making me lock the same threads with the same explanation in the same day.

12. Two Sandwiches

Was it today?

If so, that's bad. I didn't realize that either, lol. I checked to see if it was open for a bump, and it was locked, so I started this one. Didn't even read the other once I saw it locked, to be honest. Last I knew, it was locked a while ago. Didn't know it was ever unlocked.

Edit: looks like the thread I'm referring was locked last year some time, so maybe we're speaking a different language. Probably just that I'm not keeping up with the happenings during the day as much as I should be...

Edit#2: I'm now on the same page as you, after reading back a bit further on the forum. I was locked into the Dwight and Lawson thread, to be honest. Totally missed the end of the other thread.

#32 Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  13. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Just give us something

14. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

In Before The Lock!!! Lock it Up!!!!

15. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

The Batman v. Superman movie is going to be awesome.

1 person likes this.
  16. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

No, now you have gone too far

awful acting cast

17. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

I got the solution: Ban cyberx

18. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

okay, okay... let's get started guys... we have to decode this!

superman... that's Dwight... batman... is ... hmm.. Shane Battier? We're trading Dwight for Shane? Wait. Didn't he retire?

19. Two Sandwiches

Are you trying to say Doc Rocket will make an appearance in this thread?!?

20. ThaShark316_28

Nah, fam.[​IMG]