1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official Playoffs] Chiefs @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Jan 5, 2016.

1. CisBuds4U

CisBuds4U Member

Savage sounds fired up to compete. Have we completely given up on Roethlisberger 2.0?

2. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Wrong time to test something new.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

FIRE HOYER FIRST !

DD

4. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Lol, no kidding. I mean, wtf. :rolleyes:

5. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

6. Nimo

Nimo Member

That list includes superbowl QBs!

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Sure, but it's the entire history of the NFL playoffs so it also includes Tim Tebow and TJ Yates among others.

8. rezdawg

Looks like we're keeping Brian Hoyer then.

9. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Well, we are going to need someone to hold a clip board and assume the back QB pose...:roll eyes:

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

How many of those were bad weather, Hoyer was in a DOME !

DD

11. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Fired up to compete like he did in college?!?! Oh yea that's right, he transferred when he lost his job to a freshman.

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

13. conquistador#11

Hoyer said. "I think those guys that were playing out there deserve for me to finish that game."

ha, that line by hoyer gets me everytime. No, i'm sure they wanted to get you of there, except the chiefs. For the chiefs, hoyer not playing would have halted their offense and negated field position.

14. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

I didn't see the game, but I just saw the highlights. Did they really use JJ Watt for a goal-line rush, and is that Alex Smith playing QB for the Chiefs?

15. rezdawg

Thats funny. If anything, the players deserved to have someone else finish the game. What a crazy thing for Hoyer to say…says a lot of how he thinks of himself with that comment. Get him off my team please.

16. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

The concussion injury is no joke.

17. mick fry

mick fry Member

You aint lyin, not being able to finish sentences should have been their first clue. He meant to say " I think those guys that were playing out there deserved for me to finish that game on the bench".

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">McNair on losing to KC: “Absolutely terrible. I was disappointed more for our fans than myself. We’ll work on getting that corrected.&quot;.</p>&mdash; John McClain (@McClain_on_NFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/McClain_on_NFL/status/687115143671451650">January 13, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

That was Trent Green

20. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Yeah, bc your pockets were still packed full of our millions of our
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$