1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official Playoffs] Chiefs @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

And you'll likely be waiting til the end of time for that one...:mad:

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Because a few idiots represent the entire fanbase. :grin:

I read in the other thread Bengals fans were cheering either the Roethlisberger injury or Brown's injury last night.

Every fan base has idiots. It is what it is.

I'm sure Jacoby Jones & Matt Schaub received similar tweets.

No reports of anyone following Hoyer home, ala Yao Ming or taking pictures of his house, ala Matt Schaub?

3. MystikArkitect

[​IMG]

4. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

“There’s no one who feels lower than I do right now, but one day does not make my career. One game does not make my career,” Hoyer said.

He'll be forever remembered for this ****show..stop kidding yourself Hoyer.

5. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

While it was a garbage game I highly doubt many people will care much past this weekend. It was a Wild Card playoff game that we were expected to lose.

6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

At the start of the season, most Texans fans did not expect to win their division or even to make the playoffs.

7. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Your analysis would be poignant until you consider that pick 6 Schaub and Mallet both started games for the same team this year. There is an endless demand for QBs in the NFL.

8. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

A real sucky thing that came out of this game is that the Patriots don't have to worry about Maclin now. I'd give KC a shot with Maclin available....that sucks.

9. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Patriots not playing that great at end of season (although they will be getting some people back). Wasn't the last time they played, a couple years ago, the game that Brady looked so bad many thought he was finished? KC is a good team, and plays very solid defense. I wouldn't be surprised to see KC win this...might even pick them to do so. Looks like it's KC about +5? Id take that.

10. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Wasn't it just a sprained ankle?

11. conquistador#11

i tried listening to some sportsradio for fan reaction calls, those are the most entertaining, but instead the experts are trying to break down how we were outclassed. Lazy. ONE man had deer meet headlights syndrome and it had nothing to do with the chiefs defense. Actual points scored by the chiefs offense before watt's groin, less than 7 but more than 5.

i rather people talk about how scared they are that hoyer more than likely will have the upper hand on any incoming qb because he is familiar with the system. I'm nervous about it.

12. Victorious

Victorious Member

lmao this is coming from a guy that cheered for hoyer to get another concussion. but these tweets are so horrible!

13. mick fry

mick fry Member

I can't see O'B hitching his wagon to Hoyer another year after the playoff fiasco. The man must do everything right in practice for Bill to have so much confidence in him but he must see that Hoyer cant the handle pressure and never will just pure and simple.

14. conquistador#11

i hope you're right. we've had enough hoyer and mallet to last us a lifetime.
    the offseason should be very exciting.

15. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Unfortunately there are no quick solutions. Do we draft a rookie or find a flawed free agent?

Unfortunately BOB hitched his ride on Fitz Hoyer and Mallet past two years.

I guess there's hope that Savage can win the job

16. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Really sad too: Hoyer's SUV reportedly ran out of gas on the way home. :(
    You guessed it. He'd stopped to fill up but he put gas in the wrong vehicle.

1 person likes this.
  17. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Did someone burn his jersey like we burned Schaubs?

18. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Texans fire receivers coach Stan Hixon, special teams coordinator Bob Ligashesky and defensive assistant Anthony Pleasant</p>&mdash; Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/686564010762764288">January 11, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

19. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ligashesky tried some new coverage on special teams on Saturday. One that the team used was on the initial kickoff, the TD.</p>&mdash; PDS (@PatDStat) <a href="https://twitter.com/PatDStat/status/686566521422745600">January 11, 2016</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Stan Hixon came with Bill O’Brien from Penn State two years ago. Let go two seasons later. WRs were suspect this year outside of Hopkins.</p>&mdash; PDS (@PatDStat) <a href="https://twitter.com/PatDStat/status/686565820785283072">January 11, 2016</a></blockquote>

20. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Thank God