1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Seriously, What Incriminating Photos of Daryl Morey does Patrick Beverly Possess???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hotballa, Nov 30, 2015.

1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

I just don't understand how the hell this guy continues to do anything other than ride the bus to Rio Grande every damn time I watch him play. He has NO NBA talent at all. Ooooooh he hustles, well what the hell else is he gonna do? Make a good pass? Setup a play? Hit an effing jumpshot?

This guy needs to be let go for the sake of the team. These stupid imbeciles we have had as coaches go to him every mother effing time because they love his hustle. How about they love not putting a 4 on 5 offensive team?

Tired of seeing him play. He gets in a guys face and guess what the guy blows by him. He bodies up in the guy, and the ballhandler has all open passing lanes. He's a terrible terrible team defender. He freelances on defense just to show he's some kind of stupid wolverine.

Stupid damn coaches can't come up with an effing coherent defensive gameplab, so they just turn to this D leaguer and tell him to follow his guy around. This ain't college you twits, theres 4 other guys on the opposing team who are NBA talents (except the Rockets).

The next time I hear some halftwit talk about his energy and defense, I'm gonna throw the effing remote thru the TV. Tired of this BS. Tired of watching this clown play every damn game. He's the black version of Ryan Bowen. Im gonna troll every damn CF post I see praising this guy.

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

#2 J.R., Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    3 people like this.
  3. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

He has great energy and defense.

[​IMG]

4. hotballa

I am completely baffled that people look at him and see a NBA player, much less a starter. I feel like Mugatu sometimes.

5. hotballa

Eff you. You just had to do it huh?

6. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Bev has dropped off severely. I can't believe he's being paid that much.

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

Ha, very fickle "relationship" between Bev and fans. They love him, they hate him, he's the missing piece, he's not the missing piece.

There was the Patrick Beverley is garbage thread last year.

Then he got hurt again and missed the playoffs. Then you had folks try to use that as [part of] an excuse as to why they lost to Golden State: they missed Beverley(LOL) and D-Mo.

Then everyone agreed, Harden included, that we needed an upgrade at point guard. They went out and got Ty Lawson and yeah...rest is playing out before our eyes.

#7 J.R., Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  8. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

If everyone played as hard as Bev we would be 19-0 with our talent.

You take him off this squad and this team and whatever heartbeat it has, stops.

9. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

what are you kidding me? he's one half of the original brick bros. we cant get rid of him.
    plus he has lots of energy and knows how to play hard
    [​IMG]

10. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I like boobies.

11. hotballa

Yes everyone play like Beverly. Ignore team defense, botch simple passes, shoot like you are missing thumbs, and let any half decent ballhandler blow right by you. That hustle always gets him in the poster at least.

12. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

Sports

I don't know why I waste my time with this ****

13. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

i didnt read the whole op, i can see you're pissed at him.
    like ariza, he's playing a bigger role for this team.
    if they can figure out how to play nba level basketball, all these brick bros will be in moderation instead of every ****in game! these guys somethign else with their bricks

anyway, since we cant trade a buncha players till mid jan, we should wait until then to see what to do with this team.

14. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

you forgot my corey brewer thread

1 person likes this.
  15. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

[​IMG]

17. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Bev's defense has declined to the point where Terry is possibly better than him. I mean, Terry's D is equally bad, but at least he's good for a few made shots.

18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Hustle is a talent. Harden should have taught you that by now.

19. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

20. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

take away the hustle and add 5-10 turnovers... and he can be a 'cornerstone' of the team... ;)