1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Glen Rice Jr. shot & arrested

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by i3artow i3aller, Oct 26, 2015.

1. i3artow i3aller

:eek:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Glen Rice Jr. was shot and arrested with 1/2 a pound of weed and it's not a headline. This is lazy reporting. <a href="https://t.co/AXLFS2J2aD">https://t.co/AXLFS2J2aD</a></p>&mdash; Craig Sager II (@CraigSagerJr) <a href="https://twitter.com/CraigSagerJr/status/658708831120310276">October 26, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. i3artow i3aller

:rolleyes:

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

if there would have been more guns there would not have been a problem.

you know it's getting really old hearing these stories. we need more guns people.

4. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Wasn't he born privileged? Why is he acting ghetto?

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Glen rice can't shoot?

6. deadlybulb

deadlybulb Contributing Member

Because he is a moron.

edwardc likes this.
  7. conquistador#11

his father was rockets legend, glen rice.

8. eman

eman Contributing Member

Sad, sad, sad. All that skill wasted.

9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

What skill? He was a second round pick who got waived by a mediocre team. If his dad wasn't an NBA star, few people would have recognized his name.

10. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

Nothing ghetto about trying to make a getaway in a Porsche.

11. eman

eman Contributing Member

Enough skill to make a good life playing basketball.

12. malakas

malakas Member

He was waived in large part because of attitude problems. Also refused to go to D-league as a rookie.

Idiot is idiot.

B-Bob likes this.
  13. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Hood attitude even though he grew up with a rich professional athlete father

14. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

No, that's Tony Gwynn!! :grin:

15. dfbreyes

dfbreyes Member

https://www.pba.ph/news/katropa-outplay-kings-in-game-two-even-series

Glen Rice Jr looks much better than his father who played for the Rockets. His current team(the same team Joshua Smith played with) reached the semifinal round in the Philippine Basketball Association.

I watched the first PBA game he played and personally thought he complained too much to the referees. It affected his performance.

Fortunately he's improved with every game he's played. I don't think the whining will be totally eliminated but I must say Glen Rice Jr has vastly improved his game.

16. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

For a minute there I was confused with Tim Hardaway Jr who just signed a big contract with the Knicks this year

17. edwardc

edwardc Member

Legend we can't be talking about the same glen rice is no Rocket legend.

saleem likes this.
  18. rockpileindisma

19. omgTHEpotential

This guy got signed by an average Lithuanian team in a small town AND after arriving GOT CUT FROM THE TEAM 3 DAYS LATER

In that time while he was in Lithuania, he:

- during the first practices with his new team he would suddenly leave the practice, and disappear for 10-15 minutes
    - after a game he would go outside and ask random strangers for a smoke
    - he went to a local bar, got completely wasted and started harassing local people, inducing fights
    - travelled to the capital city, partied and got drunk again, and brought back a woman with him to that smaller town (apparently the woman wasn't very good looking lol)
    - next day he appeared in the practice completely drunk. Since it was Sunday evening it was a bit strange since alcohol isn't sold on Sunday after 3PM, so how did he get completely drunk? He went to a local store, took a wine bottle and opened it while still in the store and drank it and threw the bottle into the trashcan (camera footage caught this). The manager of the store immediately called the GM of the basketball team and informed him of this. While in the practice he was falling all over, threatened other players (even threatened one 7'3 300lbs guy) with violence etc.
    - During these days he would also be extremely rude to the team's staff and the GM in general (calling him a b**** etc.)
    - Also said 'F*ck you b*tch' to his head coach

All of this in 3 days :eek:

20. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Oh right, the problem was gun laws and not him buying half a pound of weed. Lmao.

The party that wants to keep the drug war going but also wants to restrict gun use is NOT the answer.