1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who killed Lorenzen Wright?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by i3artow i3aller, Oct 20, 2015.

1. i3artow i3aller

2. i3artow i3aller

Part 2

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4A5qEQQsgQ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. i3artow i3aller

Finale

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CrkV8-kNqs4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. amaru

amaru Member

Sounds like his financial troubles drove him into illegal activities with shady characters. I think the one officer is right, it sounds like a drug deal gone wrong because he couldn't pay a debt.

5. basketballholic

I would think that audio file of the 911 call could be analyzed to determine what make and model of car it was that left the scene by the sound of the motor accelerating away.

6. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Same mofo that killed Biggie and Pac.

7. Cranberry_Juice

You been watching too much CSI.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I recall he went missing for several weeks

9. hakeemthagreat

I don't think this was a drug issue gone bad. I believe this was a perfectly orchestrated hit from a group of individuals. I do think the cops know exactly what happened. How do rule something a suicide when he had multiple gunshot wounds? You can clearly hear a round of shots through the phone call. Suicide? That's the most egregious conclusion you can draw from this. Lorenzen was murdered by someone with a lot power imo

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

too much fast and furious for you

11. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

That ex wife knows something, and like his mother said if she was the type that always had to know where and who he was leaving with why didn't she know on that night. If she is innocent why did she lawyer up soon as he went missing.

12. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Who is Lorenzen Wright? TBH never heard of him before

13. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

This is my point exactly.. Then in the interview, they asked if she had anything to do with the murder, and she starts talking about being a wife, mother, and author.. She also said she lets people do what they're good at and she does what she is good at, and I don't think she meant the police.

14. kjhwang

kjhwang Member

And now she lives in Houston....Why'd she move away? That's pretty suspicious.

15. basketballholic

Actually I was around this technology in college 28 years ago. Was actually in the labs where this was done. They could identify different vehicles back then. And I know they've progressed much further today.

Did anybody hear Lorenzen say "god damn" on that audio recording?