1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Profile Posts

1. Wulaw Horn
    Wulaw Horn htownballa23
    I am down to just section 107, row 25 (4 tickets) to game 6 and 7. I think it’s be $1000 a ticket to game 6 and 1300 a ticket to game 7. I think that makes sense based upon what I saw on Stubhub.
  2. DreamQuake
    DreamQuake
    Put a tent on this circus!
  3. No Worries
    No Worries
    Wensleydale Only Fan
  4. Miracle
    Miracle MorningZippo
    I had raised similar points in my reply to what you replied. And I had addressed the point of government actions in my post as well. I did not use the same definition as you did though (I do not know where your version comes from, it is better to provide the reference as a hyperlink like I did).
    1. Miracle
      Oct 11, 2019
  5. Miracle
    Miracle MorningZippo
    I replied to your post. I forgot to quote your post earlier and added it later. So I send you a message just in case you did not see the reply.
    1. MorningZippo likes this.
  6. CCorn
    CCorn moestavern19
    Hey big head
  7. Emanon
    Emanon
    You was my most treasured moment. 2005-2019. See you.
  8. WestendMassive
    WestendMassive
    G'day from WA
  9. Vivi
  10. AB423
    AB423 Kam
    Selling your bobbles still? I sent you a pm
  11. Kornel87
    Kornel87
    2019-2020 SZN. Rockets vs Sixers Finals. (4-3). Don't know who wins.
  12. RustyHarden
  13. Colt45
    Colt45 BigShasta
    Love the avatar!
    1. BigShasta likes this.
    2. BigShasta
      BigShasta
      Thank you! Bring it back!
      Sep 11, 2019
      Colt45 likes this.
  14. jcee15
    jcee15 ASTR0nomical
    Those are some wonderful titties:)
  15. Jeremy Williams
    Jeremy Williams SemisolidSnake
    I received my Luhnow jersey today.
    1. SemisolidSnake
      SemisolidSnake
      Cool. I'd love to see some pics of it when you get a chance.
      Aug 20, 2019
  16. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 NewRoxFan
    ...from the beginning, Donald Trump was only interested in how much money he could get from posing as a presidential candidate. He got marked in his own con there (major no-no for a conman), but again: better be careful when you go around digging holes to bury people in (like Barack Obama)...because you're likely to end up in that hole yourself. --mdrowe00
  17. gucci888
    gucci888 htownballa23
    Interested in the Texans season tickets. Would you do $1500 for the pair?
  18. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 DaDakota
    ...I've believed almost from the beginning that the Donald had no intention of winning the election. Not his fault, in a strange way...but being a mark in his own con is a new low, even for him. --mdrowe00
  19. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 JayGoogle
    ...where I'm from, that's called picking a fight and complaining about getting hit. Those people tend to not be good fighters anyway...but I admit that beating up on them offered a perverse sort of satisfaction. --mdrowe00
    1. JayGoogle likes this.
    2. JayGoogle
      JayGoogle
      It's amusing to me that he starts a thread and expected everyone to just agree with him
      Aug 15, 2019
  20. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 CourtOfDreams
    ...like most of these "revelations" about public figures, everybody is mostly fine with their "oddities" until they become public, or whatever offended party finally says something and it starts to cost people money. --mdrowe00
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now