1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Profile Posts

1. LosPollosHermanos
    LosPollosHermanos SemisolidSnake
    who is that in your avi
    1. SemisolidSnake
      SemisolidSnake
      It's Phos from Land of the Lustrous, one of my favorite anime from 2017.
      Jul 18, 2019 at 8:26 PM
      LosPollosHermanos likes this.
    2. LosPollosHermanos
      LosPollosHermanos
      ill check it out
      Jul 18, 2019 at 8:40 PM
  2. Joshfast
    Joshfast Yung-T
    4848 5168 2830 trainer code

I have extra shiny lapras, slakoth and torchic - looking to trade!
    1. Yung-T
      Yung-T
      I live in Germany, so that might be difficult to arrange :D
      Jul 18, 2019 at 11:10 AM
    2. Joshfast
      Joshfast
      crap, well, at least as friends the eggs from gifts will be from a different country!
      Jul 18, 2019 at 11:28 AM
      Yung-T likes this.
    3. Yung-T
      Yung-T
      Sent you a request, breh.
      2396 6847 2569
      Jul 18, 2019 at 2:50 PM
      Joshfast likes this.
  3. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 adoo
    It's extremely important to remember the point Rep. Amash makes, going forward: convenient displacement or revision of history (basically a record of action or inaction) is what keeps our nation on this dreadful hamster wheel of troubling governance. We keep doing the same things wrong, and forgetting and excusing it, we're going to pay for it. --mdrowe00
  4. dachuda86
    dachuda86 Andy
    Andy, we are highly anticipating post number 2.
  5. BamBam
    BamBam bwax01
    You've been here since 2004! It's time for you to stop lurking and jump in the water... ;-)

Send me a heads up before you make your first post, I want to be the first to give you some likes!!!
  6. IBTL
    IBTL Sep11ie
    cheers man gotta be positive and why not be for a moment at least! If things go downhill then we can be sad then. Go rockets
    1. Sep11ie
      Sep11ie
      Well said my man! I've gone through some tough years with the Pirates when I lived in Pittsburgh... Years that I wished were as good as the Rockets bad years. I'm not a Westbrook fan, but why would I have been, he was the enemy. He is passionate, gives 160% and never looks like he doesn't think his team is gonna win. I think it's gonna provide a much needed boost to moral.!
      Jul 13, 2019 at 10:32 PM
      IBTL likes this.
    2. Sep11ie
      Sep11ie
      I've also read about how loved of a teammate he is. Lol, sorry to ramble. Go Rox
      Jul 13, 2019 at 10:32 PM
      IBTL likes this.
  7. IROC it
    IROC it
    From the birthplace of Buc-ee's, to the Greater DFW... IROC it
  8. tonyj1965
    tonyj1965
    Rockets looking at 3 team trade for Westbrook's
  9. Jay Craft
    Jay Craft UTSA2step
    When did you graduate from UTSA? I graduated in 2016
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Jay Craft
      Jay Craft
      Nice!
      Jul 11, 2019
    3. Jay Craft
      Jay Craft
      Go Runners
      Jul 11, 2019
      UTSA2step likes this.
    4. UTSA2step
      UTSA2step
      Go Runners!
      Jul 11, 2019
  10. CheezeyBoy22
  11. basketballholic
    basketballholic
    Win slow or win smart but love it all the same.
  12. robgue
  13. harold bingo
  14. barabbas14
    barabbas14
    Waiting for MJ and LBJ to admit that Hakeem is #1.
  15. robroy77
  16. Joshfast
  17. Bearius Jones
  18. saleem
    saleem BaselineFade
    I always look forward to your posts. You're a terrific Houston Rockets fan and you bring lots of good ideas.
    1. BaselineFade likes this.
  19. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 JayGoogle
    ...exactly. Smart people (scientists, for example) know better than to argue or debate with someone who argues from a false or misleading premise...whether that's intentional or not...because all you eventually wind up doing is legitimizing a faulty or flawed idea. Lies need the truth more than the truth needs a lie. --mdrowe00
    1. JayGoogle
      JayGoogle
      Yep
      They all work the same way. Ancient Aliens, Flat Earth, Anti-vaxxers, whatever the theory is it is always on the basis that you shouldn't trust the data and proof that you've probably seen before. Once you stop believing in the truth then you can believe in practically anything.
      Jun 11, 2019
      mdrowe00 likes this.
  20. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 Jugdish
    ...this will, of course, be way over a lot of peoples' heads here...but one of the unfortunate truths of criminal justice in the 20th century has been that black and brown people are criminals waiting for a crime to assign to them. Great moment in a show full of great moments. --mdrowe00
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now