1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Profile Posts

1. Kornel87
    Kornel87
    Royce White is 1st RD Draymond. Don't argue with me.
  2. don grahamleone
  3. Dandy Chiggins
    Dandy Chiggins
    House of Cards
    1. Dandy Chiggins
      Dandy Chiggins
      Wtf....could still be in the playoffs...
      May 12, 2019
  4. Buck Turgidson
    Buck Turgidson
    Let your life proceed by its own design.
  5. 17yearsfan
    17yearsfan
    a loyal Rockets fans for 17 years since 2002!Go Rockets!
  6. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 quikkag
    ...I've personally taken to following Seth Abramsom more closely on Twitter since the onset of the investigation. He has done a masterful job of curating (i believe is his word) the information surrounding this in our digital information age. He may be one of the unsung heroes in all this, if this entire pay-to-play undermining of our government is finally undone. --mdrowe00
    1. quikkag
      quikkag
      I absolutely agree. As both a journalist and lawyer, he has an eye for the news accounts that intertwine with the forces that have come to influence Trump.
      May 9, 2019
  7. Jeff Bzdelik
    Jeff Bzdelik
    Defensive Coordinator for the Houston Rockets
  8. topfive
    topfive deb4rockets
    I can't comment in the closed thread, but I wanted to assure you my snarky remark was meant as a joke. Hence the smiley. You're as valued a member of the community as I am, only now you have the right to bitch-slap me in a thread sometime.
    1. deb4rockets likes this.
  9. John Oliver
  10. topfive
    topfive Cdub37
    Hey Cdub. I was wondering what your name is. There are two Chris Whites on ClutchFans, myself included.
  11. LosPollosHermanos
    LosPollosHermanos fchowd0311
    1. fchowd0311
      fchowd0311
      I feel like I'm being gaslighted by most of GARM. It's so obvious to me that Harden has severe deffencies when he has to rely on shot making in the playoffs.
      Apr 29, 2019
      LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  12. Manny Ramirez
    Manny Ramirez CCity Zero
    Sorry but I was out of town the last couple of days. Human League is mandatory and so is Heaven 17 which consists of the some of the original members of the Human League. A Flock of Seagulls' first 2 albums are pretty good. As for Yaz, New Order, Erasure, and OMD - get all of their stuff before 1988 (meaning their studio albums) - also the first 2 Tears for Fears albums.
    1. CCity Zero likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. CCity Zero
      CCity Zero
      I typically use http://dr.loudness-war.info

Oh!! On a side note I saw Tears for Fears about 2 years back, they were wonderful live. I'm trying to get in as many 80s bands as possible
      Apr 29, 2019
    4. CCity Zero
      CCity Zero
      Thanks again for taking the time!!
      Apr 29, 2019
    5. Manny Ramirez
      Manny Ramirez
      I always try to get the mp3 versions unless you have no other choice and have to buy the CD version.
      Apr 29, 2019
  13. 94tressChamps
  14. WarEagleRockets
    WarEagleRockets
    Hi......i like pie :)
  15. kkthksbai
    kkthksbai
    Twitch.tv/caleb_plays
  16. got em COACH
    got em COACH supastevefoo
    Check pm please
  17. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 JuanValdez
    ...the hand-wringing over the way Robert Mueller has handled this investigation has been off-base. He was charged with finding evidence of federal election collusion with a foreign government. That was always going to be difficult to establish with de facto oligarchies involved. I don't think Americans deserved a silver bullet answer to this. This is what we've voted (or not voted) for. --mdrowe00
  18. edwardc
    edwardc Bobbythegreat
    Just checking on you hadn't seen you post lately.
  19. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 NewRoxFan
    ...becoming more and more obvious why Robert Mueller sent so much of this part of his investigation down to the SDNY. The Federal Law is too tangled a knot to identify anything that constitutes "criminal enterprise"...despite how scurrilous the behaviors between Trump and Russia have been. --mdrowe00
  20. blazinhtown
    blazinhtown
    Lurking the forums since '02
    1. BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now