1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Profile Posts

1. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 JuanValdez
    ...like the nuance of this debate between you and Mathloom. While business (or more broadly, monetary) influence has been a staple of our democracy, ultimately government serves a wholly different purpose than capitalism. Sooner we get that settled, the sooner we may be on the track to good governance. --mdrowe00
    1. JuanValdez
      JuanValdez
      I feel like I'm staking out a position that is radical for being moderate. It's pretty easy to score points on the left or the right by taking shots at the status quo. It's very hard to win arguing that the status quo isn't perfect but good enough. I don't expect anyone will be backing me on this one.
      Jan 14, 2019 at 4:19 PM
      mdrowe00 likes this.
    2. mdrowe00
      mdrowe00
      I think more people would back you than you realize, but as with most things, it will take time and widespread adverse affects to get people talking about this more maturely. Aiding and/or abetting racism or nationalism (which is supposedly universally scorned) doesn't help either. Usually in process, it's "first things first". --mdrowe00
      Jan 15, 2019 at 1:06 PM
  2. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 Mathloom
    ...like the nuance of this debate between you and JuanValdez. While business (or more broadly, monetary) influence has been a staple of our democracy, ultimately government serves a wholly different purpose than capitalism. Sooner we get that settled, the sooner we may be on the track to good governance. --mdrowe00
    1. Mathloom likes this.
  3. topfive
    topfive DreamShook
    Hey DS, what part of Sugar Land are you in? I grew up in Venetian Estates, back when the total population of SL was 3101. :)
    1. DreamShook
      DreamShook
      Oh nice. I don't like to give out my location, but I'm in regular old new territory.
      Jan 11, 2019 at 12:59 PM
      topfive likes this.
    2. topfive
      topfive
      I understand that you might not want to give your location, but can I have your bank account info?
      Jan 11, 2019 at 1:31 PM
      DreamShook likes this.
  4. ths balla
    ths balla Juan Rodriguez
    cost per ticket for tonight's Bucks game?
  5. boomboom
    boomboom Landlord Landry
    You're still remembered. RIP brother!
  6. Chasety1
    Chasety1 jerinrulz
    Im a big Rockets fan from NJ. Im coming to Houston TX with my 10 year son (Bigger fan than me) for his birthday. I would love to buy two tickets for March 14 and 18 game. Please call or text me (856)952-1161 if you still selling tickets. Thanks
  7. N2bnfunn
    N2bnfunn
    Worst call ever
  8. franchise73
    franchise73
    Go Rockets!
  9. mikol13
  10. mikol13
    mikol13
    Protector of the Realm
  11. Rocketman03
    Rocketman03
  12. dachuda86
    dachuda86
    Have a good day.
  13. trillhoang
    trillhoang desihooper
    Hi. Please let me know if you can't get rid of the jags tix. I'd like to get a last minute deal if possible.
  14. Rockets1993
    Rockets1993 jerinrulz
    How much for Boston dec 27??
    1. jerinrulz
      jerinrulz
      Sorry sold them
      Dec 26, 2018
  15. BigggReddd
    BigggReddd topfive
    you were my 2000th like. lit.
    1. topfive likes this.
  16. 34TheDream
    34TheDream
    *Livin' the * 34Dream*
  17. ramotadab
    ramotadab jerinrulz
    How much for Dec 17 Utah game?
    1. jerinrulz
      jerinrulz
      Hey man, $130 for the pair or best offer. (Face value is $165)
      Dec 8, 2018
  18. IBTL
    IBTL
    In again
  19. kyle7758521
    kyle7758521
    I Will Tell You When I Land!
  20. hakeem94
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now