1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Profile Posts

1. ElDobleK
    ElDobleK GBRocket
    Hey - I just left a message on the thread about that pair of tickets in section 105 for Game 3. My email is **** and my # is ****. You can call or text at any time - thanks! (update: realized about 15 min later that I'd mis-typed my # - corrected it).
    1. GBRocket likes this.
  2. ClearLakeTX
    ClearLakeTX GBRocket
    or call or text me at 832-878-0645 thanks in advance !!!!
    1. GBRocket likes this.
  3. ClearLakeTX
    ClearLakeTX GBRocket
    tried sending you a message it would not go through, can you please email me at r79player@yahoo.com
  4. joshuaao
    joshuaao
    HTown to Cali just like Robert Horry
  5. cloudng8
    cloudng8 ima_drummer2k
    Are you talking about Ryan Demkovich?
  6. Caesar
  7. Shanxter
    Shanxter gmartz
    Hey man. How much u selling your tickets ?
  8. Snow Villiers
  9. rocketsfan611
    rocketsfan611
    These next two weeks, the Rockets will have more people rooting for them globally than ever before. Time to slay the dragon! Rockets in 7!
  10. hou$tonScrew$tonTX
    hou$tonScrew$tonTX
    Ready for a GSW dismantlement!
  11. Houston Rebel
    Houston Rebel
    Houston Rockets Kenny Smith Vs Sam Cassell Who was better in the Season 94-96 Plus The Playoffs to the back to Back Finals??
  12. hopn
    hopn
    Woke up feeling Jazz about to go home and enjoy an early end of season. :-)
  13. daywalker02
  14. Rockets-R-Us
    Rockets-R-Us
    Don't play defense with your face.
  15. Rockets-R-Us
    Rockets-R-Us
    Don't play defense with your face.
  16. Abbey Awadalla
    Abbey Awadalla
    We did it again!!! CLUTCH CITY BABY!!
  17. James Gabriel
    James Gabriel
    World's Largest Dinosaur
  18. Abbey Awadalla
    Abbey Awadalla
    I'm super excited how this game is going...
  19. LUK3
    LUK3
    Behind this velvet glove, lays an iron fist..
  20. mdrowe00
    mdrowe00 DonnyMost
    Kanye West is entitled to his opinion, however addled...and understanding that such a state of being for black people, in and of itself in this country, is a largely new phenomenon, it makes his "free thoughts" all the more perplexing. You don't owe anyone an apology, DonnyMost,...not when the truth is so much better an offering in supplication. --mdrowe00
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now