1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Captured on video: Cops shoot and kill white man with hands up in Texas

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bmd, Aug 29, 2015.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I think these numbers really can't be relied on since there are also so many race specific dating sites too.

I think instead what these numbers are saying is that people use these sites to connect with women that they don't get to interact with everyday. That's why you'd see Pacific Islander or Middle Eastern higher up.

They are interesting though, but I don't think there is a straight forward way to really look at them.

2. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Let's see that scientific fact? Or is it just more ignorant hatred spewing out of Fox News anchors or Trump. Old white people are evil, stupid and scared ****less.

3. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

ummmm...one fact? white people are no longer majority in texas:confused:

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I am looking forward to conservatives complain about how blacks and other minorities always vote for Democrats.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

There's no reason to complain about it. Black people always vote for Democrats, it's just how it is. That's why no one courts their vote, Democrats know they own it no matter what, and Republicans know there's literally nothing they could do to get it.

6. treeman

treeman Member

Amazing. Let's reverse that for a minute and see what happens.

Old black people are evil, stupid and scared ****less.

Quite the racist statement, eh? Pretty inarguable, too. Just more evidence that the majority of the racism actually takes place on the Left side of the aisle.

You guys just can't wait until all the old white folks die off, eh?

7. Major

Major Member

Seems like that's up to white people, no? If they are OK with being shot by cops, that's their choice. If they want to stand up in protest of it, they can do that too. Not sure why black people should be expected to accept it just because white people do, though? :confused:

8. Remii

Remii Member

No, you mean the majority of the black people's vote (of those who vote) goes to democrats. But those democrats wouldn't be in office without the help of white folks who vote for them. You've even said you'd vote democrat.

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

What's funny is that you are talking as if the riots do anything positive. They are the political equivalent of a child throwing a temper tantrum.

I would hope if anything is done it would be more effective and less destructive. I would also hope anyone protesting this case would have more respect for themselves and others than the average BLM rioter.

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Did he say anything about riots? Stop beating up a straw man. No one here besides a couple of nut jobs advocate rioting. He said 'PROTEST'.

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That doesn't in any way prove that white people will be extinct. It only shows that every other group when put together has grown faster than only white people in Texas.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

90% of the black vote goes to Democrats in pretty much any election and everyone knows it. I was just pointing out the reason why no one courts the black vote...there's no reason to. They vote as a block and they are the most fiercely loyal partisan voters.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with voting for the Democratic party....and I might do so myself this election depending on who wins the Republican nomination, I was just stating facts.

Political parties are only interested in swing voters, those who could be swayed to vote for or against either major party. That's who they spend their time and resources courting. The Democratic party could run a former Klan member, and 90% of black people would line up to vote for them.....just as they did for Robert Byrd time and time again. There's no reason for anyone to waste resources on that voting block.

13. Remii

Remii Member

Dude, white folks usually only riot at sporting events _ and or at a pumpkin festival :confused:

You're making the police vs citizens a black vs white thing. You're so consumed by racism you didn't even touch on was it necessary for the cop to shoot that man... Was he in fear of his life...??? Good thing there was someone there to film it. No telling what those cops would have said.

You're not by yourself though... Many are letting the media distract them.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Man pumpkin festival riots are an integral part of America's greatness. Seriously if a year went by without a pumpkin festival riot, the country might fold.

The last pumpkin festival riot I was a part of was seriously the most fun I've ever had with all of my clothes on.

15. Remii

Remii Member

Like I said... The majority of the black people who vote. So that leaves 10% of the black voters who don't vote for the democratic party because they know they didn't switch (Byrd and all but one stayed _ they only switched tactics), and then you got the ones who choose not to vote. You can't put all "black people" in a box...

That's all I was touching on. A man was killed and the voting habits of people may not be to blame for this anyway.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh I wasn't trying to suggest a link between voting habits and the death of anyone. I was just pointing out why no one courts the black vote. It was sort of a side conversation.

Anyway, I look forward to a time in the future where we've bred race away entirely. A time where everyone is a mutt. IMO there is nothing more pathetic than those whose self identity is tied to their race.

17. Remii

Remii Member

Black and white isn't a race or a culture _ people have to figure that out 1st...

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well those are races, but race shouldn't be a culture. The culture should be "American" not "Black" or "White" or whatever.

19. bmd

bmd Member

It might make sense. Asian women can be hot and I'm sure they are thought of as exotic.

20. bmd

bmd Member

White people tend to look at each situation like this on an individual basis.

And there are many white people who have problems with cops.

Many black people take every incident, no matter what the crime was, to say there is a war on black people.

Take the pretty recent incident in St. Louis for example... a guy shoots at police unprovoked, the police shoot him and kill him, and now the protesters are all pissed off that the police killed a black guy.

1 person likes this.