1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Girlfriend talks boyfriend into suicide

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by aussie rocket, Aug 25, 2015.

1. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Damn, what a useless psycho.

2. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I didn't think she should be charged until she told the guy to get back in the car when he backed out. Then the tweets she wrote were shady. Then she told him to delete the messages.

3. dragician

dragician Member

4. PJ86

PJ86 Member

Anybody who believes her replies are anything close to resembling a normal friendship need to seriously think before posting. What she did was horrible, a friend tries to talk someone out of it, ESPECIALLY because had doubts! A 17 year old can be naive and helpful when someone's hopeless sure, but in my opinion she knew damn well what she was doing and probably loved it. She has an evil side and forced psychological treatment and a few years in jail maybe, at the least.

5. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

The victim was clearly on the fence and probably could have been talked out of it if there was a supportive friend, professional counselor, or any semi-decent human being on the other end of those texts. Instead it was a psycho "friend" that encouraged him to do it even when he expressed doubt multiple times. She needs to go to jail for a very long time. What a terrible "friend."

6. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

The early text messages didn't seem all that bad. They were supportive, even if they are an action most people wouldn't support. That changed when he wasn't going through with it.

There was a time in my life where I would have loved to hear somebody to tell me to do it. I hated people trying to comfort me. It was the opposite of what I wanted. So I could definitely understand the boy's perspective. Things can and do get better though, but now they can't for him. His family now has to deal with a loss that maybe never would have happened if this girl wasn't a part of his life.

7. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

would not hit b/c he is dead or b/c he is a dude?

no, it is entirely deplorable. if she had kept her pie-hole shut this guy that cometswin wanted to hit would still be here.

8. cheke64

cheke64 Member

that b**** has the head of the mandarin. Of course she plays mind games

9. Nook

Nook Member

DUDE!! HER FACE LOOKS LIKE WADE PHILLIPS!!!

WTF

10. PhiSlammaJamma

I've personally grown a bit tired of people being held responsible for other people's decisions because they allegedly created an unsafe environment ( ie. Joe Paterno, Art Briles, and this individual. ) Accountability belongs where it belongs, with the person who takes the action or commits the crime on their own accord.

So while their is an element of human decency missing here, which the law serves as a guiding force to decide on, the suicide was done of his own free will. He demonstrated on several occasions he was capable of not committing the act.

As for her own convictions on suicide, her ultimate goal was for him to be happy and free of pain, so while I think she misjudged his opportunities to get there while still alive, her motives behind her communications are reasonable and well intentioned from her point of view, and not all that ill willed or evil at their foundation.

11. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I think the law and world has moved passed you here.
    In a robbery, two guys, one guy tells the other "man, shoot that sucker" and there is some back and forth about whether the guy wants to do it or not, yada, yada, and finally the one guy does shoot someone... both guys are charged, as they should be.

In this case, the boy has DEFINITELY been held responsible for his actions already.

We have no idea what her ultimate goal was...
    But I think on face value most of us seem to be concluding that it was not for him to be happy, it was to satisfy some malicious thoughts and desires of her own.

That said, who knows... sounds like the girl was in a loose psychiatric facility of her own for a while there. Crazy... legitimately

12. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

That is so difficult to read. I wish I hadn't read it.

2 people like this.
  13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Agreed

REMEMBER - We hold bars accountable for serving drunks that drive and get into Accidents.

This is MUCH WORSE than that IMO

Rocket River

14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

[​IMG]

The Real Shady, bwax01 and joeson332 like this.
  15. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Were they really bf & gf?

16. joeson332

joeson332 Member

White people bruh. Like Chris Rock said "you're white smile"

In all seriousness though, what the hell? What kind of a dumb ass just tell someone there's nobody here to help you anymore just got ahead and kill yourself

17. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

He was probably thought she was...

18. joeson332

joeson332 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Michelle Carter, now 18, says she has first amendment rights and telling someone to kill himself is protected speech. <a href="http://t.co/MGqd25ynyu">pic.twitter.com/MGqd25ynyu</a></p>&mdash; Jonathan Hall (@JHall7news) <a href="https://twitter.com/JHall7news/status/635907159528763392">August 24, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

lol :confused: :rolleyes:

19. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

One of those times when they finally show the pic but then its like.....

[​IMG]

20. PJ86

PJ86 Member

She looks nuts and seriously using the freedom of speech as her defence? Smells like desperation and reeks of guilt.