1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

It's hilarious watching you try and deflect from the fact that you are only here to defend a scrub basketball player.

You dominate nothing. You're barely literate

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He should join the Charlotte site and pretend he's an 60 year old north Carolina fan who was roommates with dean smith.

3. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

...let's put it in baseball terms then, Lin has the talent level of LJ Hoes, but his fans think he is disrespected like Luke Scott while having the talent of a Lance Berkman.

I never seen such a delusional fan base outside of Tim Tebow.

4. tinman

Supporting Member

When you see anyone wearing a lin jersey, that guarantees that it is not a fan of that team.

5. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

I seem to recall Spike Lee wearing Lin's jersey during the height of Linsanity.

A lot of Knicks fans did.

1 person likes this.
  6. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

tinmac stays taking L's!

7. tinman

Supporting Member

Lol, ok i mean in the year 2015

8. mig0s

mig0s Member

You're the only joke here. Go cry to mommy

9. King1

Miguel, you forget I know who you are. Shouldn't you be out looking for employment instead of posting on a message board? I'm surprised your local public library hasn't kicked you out yet.

10. Panda23

Panda23 Member

but what if that person with the Lin jersey also has a Harden back at home? do you still need to rid the world of their unbridled evil!!

11. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

that scrub scored over 20 points in a playoff game win after being the goat the previous game.

You are nothing but a tinman follower without any sense of sports knowledge or have even played in any organize team sports.

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

What is it that you're upset about again? You're posting furiously, insulting everyone in broken English and it's not a good look. It sounds like you to take a few deep breaths, gather your thoughts, and come back with something a little more fresh. Good luck.

13. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">New <a href="https://twitter.com/hornets">@Hornets</a> guard <a href="https://twitter.com/JLin7">@JLin7</a> is the Kenny Smith of video game analysis- <a href="http://t.co/j5mU8N9Ada">http://t.co/j5mU8N9Ada</a> <a href="http://t.co/EqEvK6D28X">pic.twitter.com/EqEvK6D28X</a></p>&mdash; NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) <a href="https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/628630797113774080">August 4, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

14. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Hey bro...you just made a donkey of yourself using Astros baseball players..what year were in born? 1980's....why not use Terry Puhl and Jose Cruz?

15. King1

Still a scrub. Not sure as to your point on that one but you finally admitting he is a scrub shows we are making progress.

Sounds like you need a brisk walk. Maybe a stress ball or a few breathing exercises will help alleviate some of this pent up anger and frustration.

A Tinman follower? Lol. You're all over the place now. It's hard to watch. I post in boxing, MMA, NBA, NFL and Astro threads here. You are a Lin groupie. Your sports knowledge extends to watching that bum embarrass himself and his legion of window licking fans on a nightly basis. I played both basketball and football through high school including AAU for basketball. I also had an opportunity to walk on in college. I still box as well. You sit in front of a computer living vicariously through Jeremy Lin. Not to mention you can barely type out a coherent sentence. You need to spend more time in school and less time on Lin's nuts. Let that sink in little fella'.

16. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

If you played HS basketball and football, you should know that a scrub will never make it even to a junior varsity team in HS. Also, within a game there are so many factors leading to the end results or a win or lost. It's not one play or one player that cause a team to win or lost. So, it is really hard for anyone to believe you and you ranting toward Lin....yes LOF who does not know how sports knowledge deserve some of the ridiculing.

That's why when you call a NBA players who is capable of 20 points in a playoff game and did play solid defense on Damian Lillard in game six a scrub I really question you. Yes, as I mentioned in one of my earlier post, Lin at best is a good backup point guard and six man on a team. Tinman and others, include yourself have real issues with Lin and his fans. It's too funny and not post in this threat!!

17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Haha!

colt45byc and mig0s in complete meltdown mode after Clutch called them out....

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=9954865&postcount=1398

Beautiful post by Clutch btw. The elegance, the style, the conciseness, and perfect use of gifs. A work of art. Simply sublime.

As for Jeremy Lin....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Im scared of Ronda Rousey...</p>&mdash; Jeremy Lin (@JLin7) <a href="https://twitter.com/JLin7/status/627726570078126080">August 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not surprising at all. There is your answer as to why this guy loses his spot to unproven players wherever he goes.

We all saw that mental midget with the deer-in-the-headlights look against the Thunder in the playoffs. That was when Jeremy Lin went on the trading block. It just took Morey a year to finally get rid of him.

#1417 Zboy, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  18. tinman

Supporting Member

You don't have to follow me to realize that jeremy lin was never a point guard solution for the rockets or lakers.

You don't have to follow me realize he's kemba walker's backup and that he has a production team who's sole reason to boost his popularity with produced youtube videos.

You don't have to follow me to know that lin is all about his brand. That's why #7 was so important to him when he was with the rockets

#1418 tinman, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  19. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

When will Dan Ang, born in 1978, stop acting as if he knows a thing about the Astros? You're trying so hard to establish yourself as a baseball fan but you can't get away from your terrible grammar. You also have used multiple phrases that are identical to those used by Mr. Ang.

Give up the charade Dan.

1 person likes this.
  20. tinman

Supporting Member

He should drop off clutchfans like the sky screamer