1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So who exactly is the Rockets PG next year?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by samtaylor, Jul 1, 2015.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I really want it to be Kyle Lowry. He is the perfect fit for this team.

2. Bezzle

Bezzle Member

COME ON MOREY!! GIVE US COJO!

[​IMG]

3. ZomgZ

ZomgZ Member

Obiously the team is not doing anything. Probably will lose J.smith, and roll with the 2 new rookies. I dont mean to be pessimistic, but it smells like another 1st,2nd round exit next year....

4. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

What a dumb post. Sorry but this is some really dumb stuff. "Obviously the team is not doing anything?" How is that obvious? Because they're not making the media privy to their every move they're obviously not doing everything? Don't mean to single you out but this is an exceptionally poor post.

5. Rox23

Rox23 Member

#Mavs have had conversations with Jason Terry about returning to Dallas. (Via @ESefko)

6. Bezzle

Bezzle Member

Have faith, CF. They have not made a peep, whenever they've made a move or not.

7. Ericonomist

Ericonomist Member

Cojo is gone

8. 90dmswo

90dmswo Member

Price is simply too high for us to take him w/o losing a significant piece.

9. Rox23

Rox23 Member

Yahoo Sources: Mavericks pursuing sign-and-trade options with Lakers to acquire free agent Jeremy Lin. http://yhoo.it/1LRlDMr

10. finsraider

finsraider Member

Cojo to the raptors.

And the search goes on....

11. RESINator

RESINator Member

ESPN sources say newly unrestricted free agent Cory Joseph is closing in on a deal with the Toronto Raptors

12. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Cojo to raptors??

Any chance Lowry is in play?

They drafted Wright and acquired Ridnour. Cory Joseph as theur starter next year maybe??

13. thedude077

thedude077 Member

What was Moreyon thinking wasting his time with Aldridge? That was obvious LMA wasn't choosing Houston I saw that from the very beginning. Now every player is gone. Now back to back mistakes by Moreyon. Hopefully next they do get a chance to get another star but I doubt it.

14. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

I was willing to ignore the first post you made, but this is second one that just full of ignorance. Do you understand that the Rockets DO NOT HAVE CAP SPACE to sign FA's? The only one he MIGHT have been willing to do that for was LMA. He's not going going to release Brewer/Bev/KJ/Smith to get $9m for a FA. The play was and has always been to TRADE for a player and that can't happen until AFTER July 10th.

Educate yourself before you make posts like this calling someone else an ass and a moron.

15. Rox23

Rox23 Member

16. craguin

craguin Member

Ridnour believes he's going to be waived.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">For you Raptors fans roughly $6.1m left in cap space before you use the Room ML on Biyombo. That could jump to $8.3 if you waive Ridnour.</p>&mdash; Bobby Marks (@BobbyMarks42) <a href="https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/617826304973516800">July 5, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

17. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Rodney Stuckey signed a 21 million offer that is less than what Patrick Beverley got. Instead of wasting 25 million on an injured prone, Moreyon should of went after Rodney Stuckey. That's my point. He wasted his time with LMA who was never interested in Houston to begin with than getting players the Rockets needed. Now they're where they were last year. I hope I still see a trade that involves getting a point guard like Jarrett Jack maybe but I doubt it.

18. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

okay let me play this out for you......how do you suppose morey should have gotten stuckey for that contract? please tell me i'd like to know....

19. Hard Rock

Hard Rock Member

i said Johnson + 2nd pk for Dudley, obviously it'd be overpaid since Dudley has been traded to the Wizards for a 2nd round pick Only. :eek:

TJones + draft right to Llull still sounds fair for both side, with Stucky re-signed back to Pacers, we'll see how it ended up

20. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Nobody overpaid Stuckey and made him a crazy ridiculous offer so he decided to return with the Pacers for the 21 million. Morey should of never signed Patrick Beverley and let him go to another team. He should of made that 25 million offer to Rodney Stuckey rather than with Beverley that's not bad money and it doesn't go over the cap. But who knows Morey always makes those unexpected trades you don't expect it's typical of Morey and I keep falling for it.