1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/27/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 5)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 26, 2015.

1. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Definitely agree, I still can't believe the contract he got... I'm glad Houston didn't manage to get him.

2. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

I am happy that I didn't see this game.

Harden was a joke tonight.

3. egr281

egr281 Member

He got overpaid by a desperate team who needed a face for their franchise. His play the past few years has nowhere near warrented that paycheck or any superstar status.

4. malakas

malakas Member

of course they will affect him. HGH is what players use to get back from injuries. It's not an illegal drug normally only in some sports.
    I didn't say he will be a scrub next year. I said that his decline will lower his perfomance enough as the idea of trading him for Harden will be pretty awful in a couple of years.

5. ibm

ibm Member

yes. but paycheck or price tag is just the product of supply and demand (maybe a little random luck). they told me the other day that d. jordan's price tag is the max on the mkt now, i almost felt a little sad...

6. malakas

malakas Member

a max contract this season won't be a max next off season and will be even less in two years.
    A 16 per this season will be the equal of 10 per in two years.
    A rookie max extension will reach 25 per in two years.
    Lebron can sign for like 30+ per.
    Now how you feel? :grin:

7. egr281

egr281 Member

Yeah but whoever pays him that will regret it. No way he should be making more than marc gasol in my opinion. Without superstar PG play he will be seriously exposed.

8. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

TB4 and its synthetic version, TB500 are better for injury recovery (hell i used it and it halved the recovery time of a muscle injury in my shoulder), has no known side effects and doesn't have a test in existence yet.

9. ibm

ibm Member

how i feel? play them 180 games a year like baseball! :p

10. malakas

malakas Member

Interesting. Thanx for the info.
    So it's guaranteed that TB500 will still be used league wise.

11. ibm

ibm Member

true. to me he's just a chucker. and poor knicks, never the same since the ewing era. now almost a laughing stock...

12. ibm

ibm Member

talking about drug use... i am all for it. i mean if a player is willing to sacrifice more by risking his own long term health and using some drugs, why not let him? as long as the league makes it legal to all drug use by all players, then it's not cheating.

and imo this doesnt only apply to bball. baseball, football, or all other pro sports should follow suit. :)

same goes to the drug war that has been held by the federal gov't for decades. other than wasting taxpayers' $ every year and making the drug lords super rich, what else has that war ever achieved? its exactly like the great prohibition. but i digress... sorry.

13. i3artow i3aller

14. jeevinesh

jeevinesh Member

What an extremely wise and loyal Rockets fan you are..

Trade for Lebron maybe?

15. jeevinesh

jeevinesh Member

This is Harden's 3rd year as the primary option.. All the others were expected to carry their team from draft day with the small exception of Kobe?

16. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Jim Beam and I are having a discussion.

17. AB423

AB423 Member

Get off the bandwagon

18. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

I'm sad and proud of these guys. I kinda welled up watching these vids. These guys really gave it all they had. They showed championship-grit. The Warriors were just too deep. Best season since Yao/Tmac.

19. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

20. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member