1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Nobody's happy with Harden's Game 5 performance. Some just don't define him by it.

2. IslandB.O.I.

IslandB.O.I. Member

Had a triple double in game 7 vs Clipps, no? Wouldn't have even been in position to have a horrible last game of the WCF if not for all he's done.

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

This not a forgiving league. It's the highest level of basketball in the world. Fans and third party spectators are going to give Harden a HARD TIME for this performance for the rest of his career until he reaches the Finals and they would do it with ANY player on any team.

4. chandlerbang21

100% true sadly . speak anything bad about the rockets poster child and they go into defense mode

5. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Its going to be a very long ff season filled with Harden hate

6. MistaK

MistaK Member

Again, you know this how? This is all speculation on your part. I've read articles about the work that James has put in during the offseason, etc., but never heard anyone say otherwise. If you have evidence, provide it. It's hard to get to his level when you lack work ethic. And arguing bf%, really? You know some people, even athletes, have a higher bf% than others.

7. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Fans and third party spectators opinions on one Game in Harden's season doesn't really concern me much. If it concerns you, then fine, but for me, I know how good Harden was this season and I know where we'd be without him: nowhere.

I'm sure he'll come back even better next year. No reason to believe he won't.

8. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

9. Classic

Classic Member

Remember when we opted to sign Lin over Dragic then had to dump assets to unload Lin?

Yeah... Harden sure coulda benefited from a real back court running mate

10. zoids

zoids Member

Harden should never be the star of any team. He is best the 3rd star just like back in Thunders playing against other team's 2nd unit. Years after years it has been proven Rockets are going no where with Harden. Time to give him up and try a more proven real star player like Anthony Davis who play defense and don't rely on flopping and FT's to score.

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

OK, I giggled, but I felt dirty doing it.

DD

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'll take 13 turnovers instead of 13 first round exits
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2XxT0zI2W7Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. Amir's Johnson

So disrespectful

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I agree it's all speculation but untill he can show that he has the stamina to be not only a great offensive threat but also a competent defender game in and game out, I have to conclude he doesn't have the stamina which makes me ponder his off-season work ethic.

This last off-season, he was lucky to be in an intensive summer program with Team USA, and we did see the benefits from his demanding off-season on team USA with marginally improved defense and supplanting himself as a consensus top 5 player and runner up MVP. I'm afraid that no team USA duties will make his off-season stagnant.

15. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

I know, you'd think a supposed team leader would do better.

16. solid

solid Contributing Member

I stand by remarks. Mark my words, Harden wasn't completely himself tonight. You can't explain it as "just a bad game." He is too skilled to perform like he did tonight. Truth be known, he was either hung over or under the influence. I worked around substance abuse for years; I know it when I see it.

17. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

at least your consistent

18. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

*Gasp* You mean you-know-who would have helped this team? ;)

19. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

[​IMG]

20. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

13 drake concerts! 13 trips to the strip club!