1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Dwight get suspended for game 5..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ansfjs73, May 25, 2015.

Tags:
  1. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol, not even close to same... JR Smith did that **** on purpose, Dwight was reacting to previous contact.

****ing NBA should've rescinded that bull**** Blake And Dirk one on Dwight... NBA is really becoming a joke on the contact.

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Bogut and Draymond get away with murder. Dwight wasnt even looking

3. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Definitely agree with you, the flagrants have become absolute bull****

4. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

Similar to JR smith??!! U need to see what happened again. They missed the foul by Bogut and the hold by Bogut so when they went to the monitor they realized they messed up by missing the 1st foul. They won't upgrade to to F2. JR smith wasn't being fouled and grabbed.

DD u sure seem like u want him suspended. You have a weird way of showing that you are a rockets fan. Most of your comments are negative and biased against the Rockets. You seem like a bitter faN and I'm sure many people agree with my sentiments. u like trolling and getting reactions out of peoole...u remind me of skip Bayless. ..that's not a compliment

5. dreammvp

Also if u don't know this..when the refs aRe at the monitor during a game they are communicating with the NBA central office who is helping them determine the outcome. .why would they call F1 abd then contradict themselves and upgrade tommorrow

6. fbru02

fbru02 Member

Nah, Dwight tried to win the position , but he got a shove from Bogut , he responded with an elbow. Bogut initiated it.

7. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

You guys just don't understand the DaDakota reverse-jinx voodoo.

8. Kiddsir

Kiddsir Member

Elbow a player Beyond his shoulder part is definitely F2?

9. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Member

Won't shock me at all so that the NBA can gift wrap the series to GSW. The NBA should change their name to the IFR, It's ****ing Rigged league, it's clear with the no calls on Bogut and the lack on non intentional Hacka calls throughout this series that they want GSW to win so I would lay money on it they **** the Rockets by suspending DH, brace yourself for it gang.

10. SORF

SORF Member

The NBA upgraded Harden defensive leg up to protect himself from a charging LeBron to a 2...they will upgrade this too. It always the worse for the Rockets...we don't whine lies as well as other teams.

11. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Member

Because BSPN and the NBA HD are making huge cases out of it that's why...

12. i3artow i3aller

I think Dwight lucks out and the league keeps it a flagrant one. WTBS he really does need to be smarter out there. This is exactly the response GSW wants from him. Got to keep a cooler head than that D12 [​IMG]

13. dreammvp

I think nba wants this series to go a few more games..or at least 1 more...if cavs and GS close out by wed there will be a 6 day break before.finals start . ..they don't want that. .

14. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

NBA tv and ESPN making a HUGE deal out of this. It wasn't even a closed fist. LOL.

15. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jason Terry on Warriors trying to provoke Dwight Howard: &quot;I understand that's every team's game plan. It's a little childish at times (more)</p>&mdash; Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/603069623420891137">May 26, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">More Jason Terry on Warriors trying to provoke Dwight Howard: &quot; but he knows it's coming. So he's going to have to do a better job of (more)</p>&mdash; Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/603069981346037760">May 26, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">More Jason Terry on Warriors trying to provoke Dwight Howard: &quot;...keeping his cool. It's my job &amp; responsibility to stay on him about it&quot;</p>&mdash; Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/603070046680719362">May 26, 2015</a></blockquote>

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I hope Terry retires and becomes a assistant coach on this team.

18. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

Terry is definitely going to be a coach. I'm guessing the Mavs sign him up soon after retirement.

19. ibm

ibm Member

for a minute or 2 in the first quarter, terry played like he's 27.

20. ksny15

ksny15 Member

The backlash the NBA would get for suspending Dwight would be unbelievable. They would basically be gift wrapping a finals berth to Golden State