1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cavs vs Warriors

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by peleincubus, May 23, 2015.

Tags:
  1. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

Kyrie is playing. But he's probably not going to be 100%.

2. i3artow i3aller

Steph's ankles are in trouble...
    [​IMG]

3. Outlier

Outlier Member

I really hope this doesn't happen. That would be messed up.

4. NicktheBrick

NicktheBrick Member

Dellavedova is the dirtiest player I have ever seen. He goes for the legs.

5. Panda23

Panda23 Member

yeah how dare he get pulled down by horford and fall over carroll

Dellavedova should've been suspended for attacking his elbow with his head

6. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Bad stuff just tends to happen around him. Korver out for the playoffs after his sweeping at his legs, and he's gotten what 3 players hit up with flagrants just in the last 6 playoff games.

7. Panda23

Panda23 Member

the only one i have an issue with is the gibson one cause he was clearly provoking him with a non-basketball play

the others im with shaq on, hes just hustling and diving, a guy with his limited talent doesnt get in the nba playing soft, surprised the outrage here when he's cut from exactly the same cloth as Beverley.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Ever heard of Bruce Bowen?

9. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Lebron is the greatest of all time based on the fact that he got into the Finals 5 straight seasons. That's 5 Muthafawking Straight Seasons...

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Bummer that he is in the East, otherwise it would be an even greater accomplishment

11. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

But who does the NBA wants to win? Smart money is on LBJ. Time for GSW to play a little 5 on 8 (though with Cav's remaining cast it's more like 5 on 4-and-4/5).

12. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

That's the only one I don't have a problem with. Gibson Debo'd him on a pick at the top of the key and rolled to the basket. He then shoved him to the ground under the basket before Delly leg locked him.

Delly has done this other times this season besides Korver and Horford. I saw it vs Evan Turner and someone else in the Celtics series it just didn't result in a technical or anything. Hustling shouldn't result in rolling up peoples legs in a similar fashion multiple times. Anyone who has played on the o or d line in football knows this tactic.

13. Oracle

Oracle Member

You must be kidding me! How many player have you seen? In the Gibson case Gellavedova was laying on the floor face down When Gibson got irritated because of him closing his foot and started to kick Dellavedova. Gibson was standing and Dellavedova laying on the floor. It was Gibson who played really dirty (and was ejected).

In the Korver case, both Korver and Delly were rushing after the ball. Korver leg got caught under Dellavedova when Dellavedova didn't have any control of his motion. That's dirty?? It was bad luck.

Horford case was similar to the Gibson case. Dellavedova fell down because Horford was dragging him down. The Horford elboved Dellavedova in the head for full treatment. The referees and the replay center looked the sequence from all angles and decided to eject Horford. Why is dellavedova dirty? Horford is not only dirty player, but he is also very stupid. You are in a must win game and you betray your teammates by getting ejected leaving the job to them. Why was it so important to elbow Dellavedova (not one of the Cleveland stars)?? Horford is supposed to be a seasoned playoff player.

14. NicktheBrick

NicktheBrick Member

Dellavedova willfully rolled up Horford's knkee at the end, trying to cause a serious injury. He is a thug but he is white so the trailer-trash pretend he is a "gritty player."

1 person likes this.
  15. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I don't see Cleveland winning a single game in the finals

16. Sajan

Sajan Member

With clevelands luck, 0-4 isn't unlikely.

17. Oracle

Oracle Member

I'm sure you also believe organic food keeps you healthy, homeopathic drugs cure you and, yes, even in Santa Claus.

18. hooroo

hooroo Member

Delly >>> Curry's ankles

19. jakejohnson5445

*If the Warriors meet the Cavs in the finals, I hate that matchup as a Warriors fan.

20. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

The East today is no weaker than the West in the 80's, when Magic got to 8 Finals. Folks weren't dismissing the accomplishment then so don't try now. Especially if he makes it with a bunch of Knick rejects and Love/Irving in suits.