1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey has spoken

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by shastarocket, May 24, 2015.

1. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

One game at a time.

1 person likes this.
  2. RCPM

RCPM Member

I still BELIEVE! GO ROCKETS

1 person likes this.
  3. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

Such a troll!

4. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Nice. Repped.

1 person likes this.
  5. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

Always believe. One game at a time. It's just basketball, anything can happen. We have had less than 1% to win a series and won before. Not likely but still believe.

1 person likes this.
  6. ibm

ibm Member

some of you probably dont understand one thing.

it's not "we've just done it from being down 1-3".
    it's not "no one has done it doesnt mean we cant".
    its not "someone has to do it dome day in bball".

its not about the mathematical probabilities. (are you listening, mr. morey? not everything is expressed in #s.)
    its the make-up of this team. if you watch closely, it shall give you no confidence at all whatsoever.

7. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Surprised no one has posted this.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

If currys ankles go...

9. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Seriously, he just needs to get off twitter until the playoff are over. Him and the team he's constructed are embarrassing themselves.

10. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

I truly believe Morey is one of the major reasons why the Rox are not that popular outside of Houston. He has an air of arrogance for a GM who really hasn't accomplished much overall.

1 person likes this.
  11. i3artow i3aller

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cS-4u6LkW7A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KWEaV1no9tI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. malakas

malakas Member

Embarrassing themselves all the way to the conference finals. How shameful!!
    :rolleyes:

13. Batman Jones

First, this is silly. Morey and his acquisitions Harden and Howard are the only reason we're 2nd in the West. Players that didn't believe in Houston before this year will now and that's on Morey. Leaving out last night for a moment, he and the team are finally starting to earn a level of respect we didn't even get in the season following our first championship. Maybe you haven't been watching enough years to realize what he's done for this franchise. I don't know if you are old like me and have the benefit of decades of watching this team. Maybe you are.

But I really only replied to address the arrogance charge. Daryl has become a pretty good friend to me and we've spent a lot of time together, just us two. I have literally never met a less arrogant man. He is as grounded and humble a guy as I've ever met. And he takes these losses harder than any of us. He can't even enjoy the wins the way we can because he's seeing every single mistake or miscue in ways we can't even understand. Call him whatever else you like but please not arrogant. Morey doesn't have an arrogant bone in his body.

14. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Pics?

15. varughese.arun

Fans need to take matters into their own hands. By that I mean, write the word matters on a piece of paper, and hold it with one hand.

16. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

The rockets being up 2-1 is a bit greedy. I would be happy being down 2-1.

17. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

This is important in finding free agents. Money is priority of course, but winning is also factored in. Let's hope the Rockets will find good free agents willing to come here.

18. Batman Jones

Daryl's on the advisory board of the theatre I founded. Most people here know we're friends.

1 person likes this.
  19. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

You know what I love about this situation, it doesn't matter what anybody says and it's all about what our players do next. I shouldn't, but I feel great about game 4.

20. varughese.arun

It's okay guys, I took care of things! Last night, I prayed that Curry gets a raging boner tonight, and gets caught with a prostitute.