1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You CAN report bad officiating to NBA. Do something about

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Camarograna2, May 20, 2015.

1. Rockston

Rockston Member

I can't speak for the rest of CF or any of the '99ers but I believe they would agree that all of those calls and non-calls are very bad and equally peculiar in regards to the swings of momentum they granted the Warriors and took away from our Rockets. However, I also believe that they have resigned to the fact that we as a fan base cannot accomplish anything. Some of the more tenured Rocket fans have seen some atrocious officiating and do believe that this is the way it will always be.

I pray justice is served, for the whole world. Beginning with how Clutch City would not be a bad start.

Jc30gt@yahoo.com

Count me in as a devoted fan who will take ten minutes for my favorite team.

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

How are the serious so good? They cheat.

3. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Well playoff basketball is suppose to be more entertaining and calling games tighter in the regular season helps reduce injury throughout the 82 games and unnecessary scuffles

4. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

thanks sent you the copy of the video

5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've said this before back when people were claiming that the officiating of Yao was racist. If people really don't like the officiating sending the NBA videos or waving placards at games won't do anything. If people really feel the league is in some conspiracy against the Rockets (Warriors, Hawks and Mavs fans thinks it's against their teams) to screw them of calls then boycott the league.

Don't go to games, don't watch games, don't buy merchandise. The NBA at its heart is about profit and the only way they will change is if their profit is threatened. One reason why they clamped down on Donald Stirling so quickly wasn't just that what he said was highly offensive but when sponsors started threatening to pull out and their most profitable employees (players) threatened not to play.

If a bunch of fans complain but still feed the NBA money machine there is no reason for them to change anything since it's not hurting profits.

6. Man

Man Contributing Member

If you boycott the Rockets, you're hurting the Rockets as well..

So maybe you're saying the Sponsors who are Rockets fans or supporters of the league as a whole should threaten to pull out.

7. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Yes you are hurting the Rockets because they are part of the league but this is partly my point. If as fans you are so upset that your team is being screwed well the Rockets are part of a larger organization and so far Les and company don't seem to have a problem being part of that organization. The only way that organization will change is if they see their bottom line hurt.

If we keep on saying "I think the NBA is out to screw the Rockets" but continue to buy Rockets' gear and attend NBA games to watch the Rockets play that is just feeding NBA. You can't just separate out the Rockets to force change on the league.

8. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

My own opinion is that yes there are biased and bad calls. The NBA has always been biased towards stars. That said I don't think it's so bad or that the league has been out to screw the Rockets specifically. For one the Rockets themselves have benefited from bad calls before and it's not like the Rockets don't have star power also.

Anyway if you check Warriors, Clippers and Mavs' or any other NBA fan board there are probably a lot of threads there saying almost the exact same thing. That there team is being screwed by the league. That is the nature of fandom. You always feel like you aren't given a break. Here in Minnesota up too Tuesday night sports talk radio and fan talk was full of talk about how the NBA was going to screw the T-Wolves again and give the #1 pick to NY or LA.

9. Camarograna2

But this thread was made because we were screwed specifically last night. IF they want to allow illegal screens fine but at least give the ft to harden when he is getting smacked and let Howard be physical back with Green if punk ass is going to continue to pull, grab, and shove him.

10. Camarograna2

not last night.. Tuesday

11. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

I sent in this 7 step no travel on Curry:

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/eA2bTDPJJ6x/embed/simple" width="300" height="300" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

1 person likes this.
  12. Camarograna2

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Foul on curry to end the game. Thanks again refs <a href="http://t.co/TxMVWkF1Xl">pic.twitter.com/TxMVWkF1Xl</a></p>&mdash; Cesar Granados (@Cesar_Grana2) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cesar_Grana2/status/601592980038819840">May 22, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Another look. Curry's hand is under harden. Fouling to knock ball loose <a href="http://t.co/rhPJYSUFbM">pic.twitter.com/rhPJYSUFbM</a></p>&mdash; Cesar Granados (@Cesar_Grana2) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cesar_Grana2/status/601593406331097088">May 22, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

13. Camarograna2

List of bad calls in the 4th.
    1. Curry held Terry on his screen
    2. Bogut fouled howard not the other way around.
    3. Out of bounds by GSW given back to GSW
    4. Loose ball foul on Green
    5. Illegal screen by Green and again flopping
    6. Reach in foul by Curry

14. N2bnfunn

N2bnfunn Member

Andrew Bogut had 7 fouls 7 but they only called about half of them unreal

15. YallMean

YallMean Member

It doesn't work.

1 person likes this.
  16. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

I was just about to post this. lmao

17. Camarograna2

Hey guys.. whats not working?

18. YallMean

YallMean Member

Not only it didn't work, it got even worse. SMH.

19. Camarograna2

oh yeah the refs. Im going to keep reporting. I dont think many of folks that complain about refs in the board took the time to report it even with me laying down the instructions. About 5 people only asked me for the video. Anyways i reported all the issues in last quarter.

20. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Bro. This **** is having a reverse effect.

We are actually helping them study what not to call.