1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You CAN report bad officiating to NBA. Do something about

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Camarograna2, May 20, 2015.

1. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

FYI the warriors troll have increased their comments. Why are they in our D*** so much. Cant enjoy Rockets Instagram because they post so much shi*t and not even clutchfans is safe.

Retweet the video: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Video that will be sent to NBA on missed calls <a href="http://t.co/9mT4oncmin">http://t.co/9mT4oncmin</a></p>&mdash; Cesar Granados (@Cesar_Grana2) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cesar_Grana2/status/601062704976015361">May 20, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    report to NBA!

2. Flop

Flop Member

I remember both of them. Both were similar to the Terry push from behind, but in transition. One might have caused Klay to miss the layup and the other was so slight it still went in. I thought Dwight set a moving screen in the 2nd quarter and you can see it in the video. Barnes is grabbing and pulling on his arm while shading him to force the refs into calling Dwight's third foul. The last one was where Josh Smith looked like he traveled in the third in transition, but he didn't it was 2 long steps. He was met with a lot of contact at the rim and the refs didn't call it. I don't think Curry cares if he gives Smith two free throws.

There were bigger non-calls against the Rockets in transition that I didn't post because of these two. We are so used to seeing Dwight get these calls against him that I left some out. For example, one where the Warriors failed to box Howard out and he grabs the rebound over Shaun Livingston. Their sides collide, but because Howard is bigger he gets the rebound and Livingston gets two free throws.

3. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol, love the "strength in numbers" image, hah, so perfect
    !

4. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

I reported this image "Officiating in NBA" under drop down contact

http://www.nba.com/email_us/contact_us.html

A foul is a foul!!

I can hear the slap on the arm on live tv when the crowd was dead. Right in front of the ref. Call it how you see it on both end of the court.

[​IMG]

5. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, WTF was this bull****, I heard that **** too, I don't think ESPN even attempted replay on it.

6. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

Seems like a regular occurrence. Same happened last series. They review it and replay ad nauseam if it helped GS. If it's for the Rockets.. go to commercial break and forget it even happened.

7. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Did the NBA do anything or even acknowledge these?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. MuddyWaters

MuddyWaters Member

lol steph got sniped last night

9. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

I hate these warriors!!!

10. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

deleted for new topic

#70 ChievousFTFace, May 20, 2015
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
  11. Camarograna2

Come on folks. Report this to the nba. Let me know if anyone needs a copy of the video. flop should also have the higher quality original

12. hooroo

hooroo Member

vine and animated gifs on other hosts to make it harder for them to take it down and hide

13. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Funny... yesterday, I starting posting the video in ALL comments sections on ESPN. Hahahahahah I will take on posting in ESPN and NBA.com once another video is made. Rednation Retaliation! I wanted to shut up all the Dubsters talking bout flopping and such. I blasted Calvin Watkins every chance I could for being our designated ESPN writer. I don't want a homer, but how can a Dallas expert be impartial? Everything he says to me is inauthentic and follows ESPN narratives. Ef him!

14. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Let me have it! michaelbolton112278@gmail.com Thanks!

15. Camarograna2

16. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

That might disappoint you as i think 90% of them root for the Warriors.

17. Camarograna2

The views on the re upload i did has about 500 view with 24 likes and 12 dislikes. I had had to delete about 10 GSW comments because they were trolling. So that is good that its getting views and GSW is paying attention. We can make this viral if everyone posts a link in their social media to all your friends. I even tried submitting video to worldstarhiphop.com but they are Curry lovers.

I have also sent the tweet to Morey, Doc Rocket, and BimaThug. As well as our local rap stars Slim Thug, Chamilionaire, Paul Wall, bun B. Wished Jim Parsons had a twitter.

Retweet: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Video that will be sent to NBA on missed calls <a href="http://t.co/9mT4oncmin">http://t.co/9mT4oncmin</a></p>&mdash; Cesar Granados (@Cesar_Grana2) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cesar_Grana2/status/601062704976015361">May 20, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Link to Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxH9UkyyeOs&feature=youtu.be&a

Don't forget to download a copy for yourself to upload and send to NBA. I have never heard of anyone suggesting submitting their complaints or posting how to do so im sure we WILL make a difference.

18. hooroo

hooroo Member

social media is the key. get it trending on twitter for the league to take notice

19. Camarograna2

exactly. I dont have allot of followers but im sure between all of us retweeting this it can get it trending.

20. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

I guess we know now how GSW won 67 games this season.