1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's the EAST FINALS Game 2 as Tatum and the Celtics host Haliburton and the Pacers. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/19/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 1)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 18, 2015.

1. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Hell no! They are going to talk about how bad he played and got benched.
    That's the media for you.

2. YallMean

YallMean Member

Look, this is only G1. Win obviously would be huge, but at the end of the series, the one that endures the series wins. Did we lose G1 at our floor w/o their best star CP3? Just relax.

3. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

I want to throw my remote right through his effing face. I told myself I would never get like this again, man I hate ****en losing.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Rockets let one get away, but I think they can still steal one. The pressure is still on GSW to win one more at home. Rockets played just bad enough to lose. I think the Rockets can play better and can still win one at Oracle. Dwight will be back hopefully and feast. Personally if Dwight realized he was hurt and gives those minutes to Capela, Rockets win.

5. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">They gonna take this series I have no doubt <a href="https://t.co/hKgtqOXX7c">https://t.co/hKgtqOXX7c</a></p>&mdash; Moochie Norris (@iMoochieNorris) <a href="https://twitter.com/iMoochieNorris/status/600871078764814337">May 20, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

7. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

I'm not to bothered by this loss.. Idk if we will win the series but we never gave up and we lost dwight

9. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">GREAT fight by the ROCKETS.This focus without D12.Fantastic.Proud of the them.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RedNation?src=hash">#RedNation</a></p>&mdash; mario elie (@marioelie1) <a href="https://twitter.com/marioelie1/status/600867497261203456">May 20, 2015</a></blockquote>

10. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Way to twist the words to your narrative. It was more like 'he's a great narrative, but those were tough iso shots'... something much more to that tune than 'Harden is just an iso player'

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Prig should have had more minutes this game.

12. VivaChelseaFC

VivaChelseaFC Member

Look for Terry to bounce back with a better shooting night. Guy missed two wide open big threes during GSW's big run

13. nolenium

nolenium Member

Please do. Show me where the refs caused so many turnovers in the 4th and missed FTs by the Rockets.

Harden got calls where he was legitimately playoff-fouled.

Just like in the LAC series... just because he flops his beard doesn't mean there was contact, or foul-worthy contact. He played out of his mind in the 4th but the rest of the guys on the floor lacked poise.

The refs "gave" Bogut and Thompson early and continuous foul trouble... because they legitimately fouled (Bogut foolishly) on several plays.

This whole "WHY DID THEY CALL A 24 SECOND VIOLATION STEALING ROCKETS FAST BREAK" is a hilarious non-issue. Red herring.

14. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Need more from SMITH and JONES.<a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA">@ESPNNBA</a></p>&mdash; mario elie (@marioelie1) <a href="https://twitter.com/marioelie1/status/600869807852912640">May 20, 2015</a></blockquote>

15. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

We could have escape with a victory. It was very close.
    stupid end of the 2nd quartet.
    ariza >>>> Thompson
    Harden is the real MVP

I hope Howard is not done

TJ need to step up.

This team make me proud.

16. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

Lots of things went against us tonight and we still almost stole game 1.

We all saw the Rockets dominating the Warriors before Howard's knee got gimpy. If Playoff Dwight can come back, then the Rockets have a real shot to win this series.

I really hope Playoff Dwight can return quickly

17. Flop

Flop Member

52 seconds in is when I lost a lot of confidence in the Rockets winning this series. He was our only clear cut advantage because the Warriors are stacked on the perimeter and weaker inside. He did not look the same at all after he took that hit.

18. DenisM

DenisM Member

Why do you guys get so upset when the media doesn't like us? Do you need something like, recognition from them? We lost the game, let's move on, we played good game, showed to ourselves that we can beat them and lets win game 2. Does it matter what Curry said after the game or Kerr or ESPN? Let them disrespect us. The only way to shut their mouths is by winning.

19. moonsh0t

moonsh0t Member

Warriors play so crisp, great ball movement. It frustrates me to see Harden have to play hero ball, especially while the refs swallow their whistles.

Hopefully Dwight's knee isn't serious. We have no shot if he's out.

20. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

How many Starters can you have out ?