1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So we are gonna ignore the riot thats happening in Baltimore

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Miracles Boys33, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Agreed.

Not all protesters are looting rioting scumbags.

Not all police forces are murders and bad.

2. Remii

Remii Member

No... They're all animals. Good ol boys love to save that term for black people.

The cops are angles and never do anything wrong :rolleyes:

3. marky :)

marky :) Member

So we should go back to segregated public bathrooms and water fountains? Maybe back to whites only schools and blacks only schools. :rolleyes:

4. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

These people are not victims, they are criminals and anti-social thugs.

What's more, the Democrats and the left have by their policies nurtured and enabled these attitudes, especially the race-victim attitude, which whether they realize it or not is holding them back and destroying their families and their lives.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

black people do have a problem. asian, white, and hispanic people seem to have a leg up for whatever reasons you want write out.

just one example (which i have stated on here before) is that they tip less to the service industry than any other race. that is an example of lack of understanding that makes no sense. why does everyone else on average know how to tip?? you can go to eat or to a bar and afford to pay, but you can not afford to tip. when i was a server or bartender i would have never taken a single black table if i didnt have to. and that is common among all people i have worked with of every race, obviously including black.

black parents as a whole and on average need to do better. and quanell x, and all the other people like that are not the answer. you need leadership that does not blame everyone else. and supports all the people that are good parents and gives them someone to look up to. obama could have been that person and should have. so maybe that is not the answer either.

6. treeman

treeman Member

Lol, I got a rep with this comment :grin::

"go back to iraq and get yourself killed. Do mankind a huge favor."

First off, thanks for the rep. ;) Second, not gonna happen since I'm a civilian now. Why don't you come out and do it yourself?

We've got people here advocating violence in the streets, racists coming out of the woodwork in support of assaults on white people, and now people going so far as to give me rep in order to wish me death. Nice. This says so much about many of the douchebag commie racists that populate this board...

I know that pretty much anything goes in this forum, but really, advocating violence and murder ought to cross the line. And I'd really appreciate it if someone who wanted to wish me death wouldn't be such a pu$$y, and would have the cojones to do it in front of everyone. :p

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Exactly... It absolutely couldn't be the 300 years of slavery and 100 years of institutionalized racism post slavery that ended THEORETICALLY 48 years ago(less than one average human lifespan).

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

id also like to say just because i would not want to take a black table doesnt mean that sometimes black people did not tip me very very well because on occasion they did (just extremely less often) and i also gave everyone the majority of the time the benefit of the doubt and gave everyone the same level of service.

9. marky :)

Or the influences of gangster rap and hiphop that romanticized being a gangster. It's cool to sell drugs and be a gang banger. F school and trying to do something positive.

10. Remii

Remii Member

I don't know what we should go back to... But I do know if you think all black people wanted integration you're crazy. Most if not all mainly wanted fair business treatment and to not have white folks murdering them and to be left alone.

11. Remii

Remii Member

Yeap... And smart people like yourself never think for one minute who promotes gangster rap music (because the music industry is ran by a handful of people and they're not black) or who brings the drugs into the country (they're not growing that shyt in the ghetto).

12. fchowd0311

It surprises me that so may can just close their eyes and ignore all rational thought to what the repercussions of enslaving one race for 300 years and then letting them 'free' but segregating their educational opportunities for an additional 100 years would entail.... but no, it's 'gangster rap', not 400 years of one particular race not receiving the same educational opportunities as the rest of the nation.

What... you expect an entire race to catch up to the educational disadvantages forced upon them for 400 years in 48 years? Sorry for my rather blunt language, but are you THAT stupid?

13. marky :)

Right...because its the white man that forces blacks to make gangster rap music and sell drugs in the ghetto.

14. edwardc

edwardc Member

Wow and you said i have a simply from my view seems you and i have the same view.

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

tipping is evil, no countries other than Canada and North America do this kinda mandatory tipping crap.

and no tipping doesn't guarantee better service, I've had more or less satisfactory service in all the countries I have visited. In fact I can argue that servers try too hard in countries with tipping culture to the point that they interrupt your conversation every 5 minutes asking if you are okay and it takes away from the service.

16. marky :)

Yes. I'm completely blind to all that. :rolleyes:

17. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Hmm....I wonder how many could name even one of their enslaved ancestors.

18. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Mods need to ban p*****s who try to circumvent the board's rules by posting deplorable comments in feedback fields. I'd also suggest they be identified as a deterrent.

19. fchowd0311

Who created the environmental factors for these ghettos where young black Americans are forced to sell drugs and create music that expresses their hate?

Your most likely answer?: Bad parenting and 'culture'

Where does this bad parenting derive from? Two choices: Genetic predisposition or poverty.

Since you don't want to be the most obvious racist in the message board, you obviously will not choose genetic predisposition.

So you will choose poverty.

So, at this point if you had any semblance of rationality, you would understand that poverty is more cases than not inherited. Education is one of the very few means to leave poverty. Then your rational mind would realize that 400 years of suppressing educational opportunities to one race MIGHT have SOME repercussions. And then a rational mind would understand that 48 years, not even the span of one human life, is not sufficient time for a race to catch up to 'societal norms'.

This is assuming you do have a rational mind though.

#239 fchowd0311, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  20. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Mods need to ban p*****s who try to circumvent the board's rules by posting deplorable personal comments in feedback fields. I'd also suggest they be identified as a deterrent.