1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where is the outrage? If Israel had done this...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Apr 4, 2015.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Reiterating.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

No.. No... except a select few posters such as 'exiled' no one hates Israel like ISIS hates Israel. ISIS hates Israel for racial and religious reasons. Most posters in the D&D DISAGREE with Israeli policy with Palestinians.

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Yes, I am not saying that there are very many - but there is Exiled, there is Remii and I guess one could argue about glynch's motivation.

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Yes, you are correct - I misread it. Only saw it when you reiterated.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

So it's not the legality of the acts that matter it's whether or not you like the actor. That speaks volumes about your posting history.

LOL @ ATW saying there's no point in discussing something. Is that what you do here? All your name calling, all your personal attacks, and the way you pollute this board with your Islamic threads.... trying to bait posters. That's what passes for discussion to you? Ha. That's awesome.

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That man is not worth trying to educate. You fought a good fight but you will never get him to think.

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

There has been simmering outrage among Yemenis when Obama's drone strikes did the exact thing repeatedly time after time.

I suppose it's less not double unbad now that Arabs are doing it too?

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun

Israel is a role model for ISIS , read history. It's proven over a century a go that if you terrorized harmless people you can build a state easily

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Honestly, you and ATW are both victims of massive propaganda. Two sides of the same coin. Some of the stuff you post is way beyond rationale and true.

Israel is the role model for ISIS? That's so ridiculous I actually laughed. Israel is a lot of things, but they are not ISIS.

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

Unable to read ! then here is a youtube

[youtube]HO8TmcP-ITw[/youtube]

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Umm...the only ones who are two sides of the same coin are you and Exiled. The idiot coin.

Don't try to create a false equivalency between me and a lunatic like Exiled.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You are just on the opposite ends of the spectrum. One who thinks the Jews are responsible for everything wrong with the world, and the other who thinks it is the Muslims.

If the two of you met you'd explode like matter and anti-matter. It would be great because we'd be rid of both of you which would make this BBS and the probably the world a much better place.

1 person likes this.
  13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Even though you are evidently intellectually incapable of understanding the distinction, I will repeat it for you: I am critical of the ideology of political Islam (as expressed in various forms of intolerance), not of people who happen to be born into being followers of that religion.

And that is one of many huge differences between me and Exiled: I don't hate Muslims. From his posting history, I am pretty sure Exiled hates Jews, though.

14. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Wish in one hand and **** in the other, and see which one fills up first.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Judging how you behave and act towards others, you are a person who is clearly full of hate for certain people. I think its clear that Muslims are part of your target.

16. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Hey congrats on finally learning something I guess. Maybe you can now understand why even though I do not support Zionism and Israel a state that privileges Jews I am not anti-semitic.

I wonder if Exiled hates anti-Zionist Jews like Max Blumenthal or Miko Peled

17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

The difference is that Muslims have plenty of places to live in the world where they are in the majority. Jews have one tiny country where they are in the majority. What do you think would happen to them if that changed? Do you think they could continue to live in freedom and relative prosperity? Are the neighbor countries an indication that that would be the case?

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Israel does have a right to exist but let's be real here. There are plenty of modern secular nations that have thriving Jewish communities. They are all welcomed in the U.S. if they want to migrate here.

What I do find rather morally reprehensible is Jewish families who were born and raised in the United States, who have professional careers and have a comfortable upper middle class lifestyle, uprooting their families and building houses in the settlements resulting in an increased demand for the settlements.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7NMwohMhP10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Perfect example of what I'm referring too.

#78 fchowd0311, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  19. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Hey Jews are certainly welcome in the US. No reason why they shouldn't live in what has historically called Palestine if they wish. Just don't a right right for them to ethnically cleanse the native population and start a state on their land which privileges only Jews.

I don't think the British or the UN which Israel has never honored since had the right to give them another people's land.

20. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Should they hand it back to the Ottomans?