1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden suspended one game by NBA

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by a711, Mar 2, 2015.

1. bongman

bongman Member

Unfortunately, that is the price of fame. We can already see it one how some people are already hating on Harden starting last year. MJ , Kobe, Shaq, etc all had their share of hatta's.

2. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

Harden deserves to be suspended. If he wasn't a Rocket, 99.9% of the posters here would agree.

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

If the refs would have thrown out James..they would have been murdered, by the media.....refs trying to be bigger than the game argument..

They fixed the call to allow Harden to stay in and let things play out in the court, as it should be. I think everyone would prefer that, league included, and except for Cavs fans.

4. krouchchocolate

Should had kicked him harder harden! Damn that was a flop by james. No one moves back 5 ft' from a slight kick.

5. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

There are two silver linings here:

1) a rested Harden for the Memphis game. That game is much more important than the ATL game. However, if we lose that Memphis game now then I will be doubly more sad than I would have been.

2) We'll get to see KJ get some burn. I have some moderately high hopes for this kid as a Rocket. I just hope he doesn't go all Capela-y over his chance to play some minutes.

6. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

let's put it this way
    if it wasn't lebron james 99.9% of the posters here would agree

7. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Uncalled for petty move by Harden

We'll deserves suspension (rest)

8. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Glad he'll get to rest that shoulder for Wednesday. I'm actually really excited to see the squad without him. TJ, DMo, Brewer & Smoove are all more than capable of going off -- let's see who steps up.

9. Exiled

Exiled Member

If LeBron was suspended for stumping on PB, 99% people here would agree on Harden's suspension

10. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

i thought we were going to lose the game in atlanta anyway.

lets pull a spurs and bench more guys for rest so everyone is 100% against the grizzlies.

11. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Why does everyone think that the only way players can come back 100% is if they miss a game? I've seen weeks where we have 3 days off in a row but people still say "We need Harden to sit so he can be 100% for the next game"

Is 1 single game the magical number? Does a day off after a mid-day game do nothing for the resting of a young, healthy 25 year old pro athlete?

12. Exiled

Exiled Member

LeBron set 1 day before Sunday , which helped him take a well deserved kick.

Parson is setting forever in Dallas after ankle twist, same injury Harden had it over 4 times this season without resting a single game

13. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

all good, let him rest

14. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

And once you go higher up, you aren't talking about the on court play anymore.

15. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Am I the only one that thinks it's kind of awesome the NBA just brought way more attention to the fact that Harden kicked Lebron in the nuts? Harden gets some much needed rest and the whole world is put on notice that Harden isn't scared of anybody.

16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bench everyone for the Hawks game. This is fantastic for the Rockets...

:)

Rest and get ready for Memphis.

17. hmittal

hmittal Member

Not shocking that he got suspended for a game. Lebron whined like the little b**** that he is and the NBA views him as the league's MVP. It doesn't matter that Lebron pinned down Beverly, who the NBA views as a thug unfortunately. There double standards in life, thats the way it is. Atleast our odds of beating Memphis now just went up by a lot. The amazing thing is if our bench pulls off the victory against the Hawks, that would be epic. Then the NBA can truly suck it!

18. TreeRollins

TreeRollins Contributing Member

This really sucks for us fans in Atlanta. They only come to town once a year. My wife got me really good seats for Xmas.

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Good, give him an extra night of rest.

20. ForTheWinYes

ForTheWinYes Member

On the bright side, the loss tomorrow will only help Harden's MVP case.